Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is real estate a profitable business to invest in your country?

Real estate is actually a very very lucrative business to invest but it is capital intensive you must actually be knowledgeable about the field before you jump in

Advertisement Placeholder
The profitability of the business is undoubtedly. Starting every business requires you acquire some knowledge about that business before putting it to practice.
Yes this is very profitable in our country Pakistan. People who have this business are earning unbelievable profit and they also expend their business to earn more.

Exactly, although the business also has its challenges and difficulties too due to the fact that quite a lot of people are into the business. So it's better to also have other means.
I agree with you that there should be other sources to facilitate people. Which will benefit a lot of people. And business conditions will also be very good... What do you think about this?

Here in Nigeria, an investment in real estate is a very profitable one and it's sure going to bring you a lot of profit. Though you need to locate your estate in the town and cities.

Real Estate is profitable in my country. If you want to dabble into the business, you can just try to include the buying and selling of landed properties which can give you maximum profit. Most of the Estate managers in my country were rich as a result of their investment in real Estate.

I hear more and more people wanting to invest in real estate for long term earning, the profit with one block of apartment is over 1 million euros...

I think real estate is profitable in almost any country because the price of estate is always going to go up since there is more and more demand for it

I have read the economic problems in Venezuela that people blame the president. It is ironic that the country produces oil but the citizens have difficulty in buying gasoline. Anyway, regarding real estate in our country it is always stable since I was a boy. My grandmother was always buying lots when she had excess money. Later on she would sell the lots to her nephews and nieces who need to build a house. My father bought from her and that was the start of having our own home. Now our plan for retirement is to buy a lot that we can build an apartment to rent out. That will be our income for our subsistence.

Yes,in Nigeria estate business is a very amazing lucrative business, when you invest you can rent the property out and when the value of the asset has appreciated further then it can be sold.

Although I have not been into this, but from what I have seen and the informations gathered, I think it's really profitable and lucrative in my country

According to Reuters, “a successful real estate investment can earn returns as high as 30-35 percent, while rental income yields in cities such as Lagos and Abuja can easily reach 10 percent, developers and estate agents say.”
This automatically means that real estate in Nigeria is profitable.

Especially with the very controversial and unfair land use act that has been in place, real estate is well a very hot cake and a gold mine in my country Nigeria. A lot of places are developing very fast and wide but those are mainly suborbs that are connected to big cities like Lagos and abuja, this because they are more secured and free from crisis

Yes! Investing into real estate business in my country doesn't require gigantic capital like you have said.

I believe real estate business has to face of the coin. Either you are a real estate agent who connects people to occupy the houses. Or your an investors. When you invest into real estate, your money is simple use to complete the structures and opt them out for rent

As long as you invested in with a particular agent, certain percentage is been awarded to you. Depending on the agreement, either monthly, weakly or yearly.

In my country Pakistan real estate business is very profitable and there are different companies which are working in this field and they are earning good profit on daily basis.

I can say entirely for my country. But it is profitable in the state I say. This is because there are many people without job in the state I stay. So, if someone has much money, one can invest in real estate in my state.

Yeah real estate is a very lucrative business in my country. Infact alot of people are really owning houses both for themselves and to rent out or sell to others. The only risk i see in these business is not being able to sell your property for a long time in which your capital will be tied down to the property until it is sold.

Yes it is very profitable. Here is the thing; as long as human keeps giving birth and the population of an area keeps increasing then there is high demands of housing. Which in turn leads to profit for real estate agent most especially for houses located In urban areas where commercial activities takes place.

Real estate is a very lucative and popular business to invest in this part of the world. It is very lucative business because of the ongoing housing development in this part of the world. It is only in real estate you can get fifty percent interested of what you invest. It involves building, buying and selling of landed and building properties

I have always had this notion that real estate is very profitable in almost every country of the world, I think the fact that you need a lot of capital to go into the business proper is the same in almost every part of the world. However you can always start small and yes to answer your questions it is very profitable here in Nigeria.

yes real estate investment is very much profitable in my country and sometimes for real estate investment to be profitable you need to invest in certain location because there are some locations that you will meet a lot of positive people that are willing to do business with you,if I have the money I will invest in real estate because it is one of the most profitable investment one can ever venture into but unfortunately a requires millions of Dollars.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds