Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is real estate a profitable business to invest in your country?

GeneBiz

Addicted member
Credits
greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?

Advertisement Placeholder
greetings to all! I am from Venezuela, and currently in my country investing in real estate is only possible for people with a gigantic capital, and the more you invest, the more the risk of suffering losses increases. I would like to know if the same thing happens in other countries, and in which countries of the world is the real estate business more profitable?
Currently in my country Nigeria investing in real estate is a very lucrative one. concerning risk, it all boils down to what you know and how you are able to manage the risk to its minimum

I have been to Ghana and i can say real estate business is more profitable , so it usually involves large capital and it doesn't matter the country you live

Yes it is especially in the schooling and business area, you will be making money in no time cos alot of people don't have a place to stay that is closer to their place of work,some even travel miles to get to their place of work or schools.

It is a good business in this part of the world.

Dear friend, it really depends on the country we live. Where I was born and raised up (south european country) it means a huge amount of tax not affordable for everyone. In add to this, as lately became terribly difficult to find a renter who regularly pays his fee. It's easier for very wealthy people who yet know their future renters or can pay agencies to find the right renters for them. Then paying for regular maintainance comes too. This when buying physical properties. Then there is the real estate funds to invest and until now it was convenient in Brazil, where I moved years ago. Here it's possible to invest through internet banking, stock exchange mode. But is necessary to know markets, finance and economy to not fall into wrong real estate fund, so it's not for beginners, but for experienced investors.

I have read from various sources that real estate seems very profitable even though at this time I have not invested in real estate but I know it because I often read from various news sources that the investment is quite profitable.

I really don't know in which country it will be more profitable, but in my country, although you have to have a lot of money, it is very profitable to invest in real estate.

Real estate is profitable all over the world. Only difference is that you may find the real estate the business is only valuable if there are enough places where the business can take place. Only business currently working out in corona times is the real estate and food. Travel is as good as close. So things would take a lot of time.

Well, in my country it is really profitable so many people with the capital venture into it.

This is encouraged by absence/low enforcement of taxes.

Most people build their wealth this way and I can personally say I've benefitted from it too.

There are different sites which offer monthly profit in real estate investment. Very few companies or sites remain real and pay until commitment ends. I currently investing in a company which is not giving much but it's real and I am getting profit ,it's enough.

In Kenya. I think it's one of the business many people thinks about. It's much more profitable in Kenya. Most towns are developing so first and rural to urban migration is at peak due to search for employment. Land rates are very minimal and some areas people do not pay land rates. If you got $180,000. You'll use $30,000 to buy a plot size 50 by 100ft then use the remaining $150,000 to build a 4 storey building which will give you rent worth $4000 per month when it's outside town while double the amount when within the town

Real estate has proven to be very profitable in my area but here only that ones that are financially capable make much from it

Yes it is profitable but remember it will take time for you to break even and start getting profit. It's a good legacy investment that you can leave for your generation. It's costly to start so you can consider becoming an agent for lands or rent apartments.

Yes it is, in the area I live right now, in the last two years, several apartment blocks were built, dozens of residential buildings, the city is expanding really fast. People moving here from another country and other cities. It is indeed worth it to invest in real estate!

I reside in nigeria, i can say much because am not into the business, but with what have heard so far, i think it is profitable
Ok got your point that you don't know about this thing because you are not in this business. But you can understand in better way that if there is demand of real estate business in your area then it is really profit-able.

Real estate business is one of the highly profitable and fastest growing business not only in country but almost all over the planet. Although it comes with some challenges at times.
Agreed... This business is highly demanding and is profitable. But the person who wants to start this business must have enough knowledge to start it in more successful way.

Is profitable everywhere you go on earth. It depends on your long time plan and vision towards achieving success through the investment.

I have some basic knowledge about real estate Business in my country Nigeria, it's actually a very lucrative business, the only risk in the business is not being able to sell your property for a long time in which your capital will be tied down to the property until it is sold.
Aside this, there is no other significant risk for a real estate investor as lands and properties increases in value with time.

Real estate is a very lucrative business here in Nigeria. Although it depends on the line of chain you are in. If you invest in it, you would always get profit. But if you have an estate of yours then it's the best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds