Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is poultry farming a viable business?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Creating a poultry farm is one of the lucrative enterprise that you would love because you will make a huge profit from this type of enterprise. Before you will make an attempt to start up this type of business, you need to have enough experience on how to manage a poultry farm.

Advertisement Placeholder
Poultry farming is always profitable because rich people eat it everyday and there are special days people eat chicken just like Easter and December. Now, the month of April is around the corner that people will start buying chicken.

Creating a poultry farm is one of the lucrative enterprise that you would love because you will make a huge profit from this type of enterprise. Before you will make an attempt to start up this type of business, you need to have enough experience on how to manage a poultry farm.
Poultry business is profitable in my location but however without enough experience it will be very difficult to succeed here.
There are so many things that is entails in the business. This is what you needs to find out.

Poultry farming is a very viable business because there is a huge demand for it being that it is the third healthiest meat recommended by helath professionals. The challenge though is that the business is labour intensive and capital intensive.

In my part of the world poultry is a profitable business. There is a huge demand for eggs and meat. However, it is also a risky business considering the new diseases that sprout every now and then.

Poultry farming has the potential to provide a sizable income and a number of jobs, and organic chicken farming in particular can be a successful venture for a small farm. However, it is crucial to remember that a variety of factors affect how profitable a chicken farming operation will be.

Yes, poultry farming is a viable business. In my country, poultry farmers especially those who are into large scale poultry farming make a lot of money. It's a risky business though because animals easily get sick and they can easily spread the sickness to other healthy ones.

It is a very good business in this part of the world. It is also one of the businesses I have interest in and I plan to venture into in the future. Poultry products are always very much needed starting from eggs to meet and of course manure.

Yes, poultry business is very lucrative one when you have good experience, you will make enough money from the business so before going into the business you need to have more knowledge about business in order not to have much lost in the business.

Poultry farming business is very profitable if it is properly runnned under the acceptable methods. Each type of livestock farming, poultry included follows specific operational principles if they must run profitably, but when such principles are ignored, it results in serious losses.

It is a very good business in this part of the world. It is also one of the businesses I have interest in and I plan to venture into in the future. Poultry products are always very much needed starting from eggs to meet and of course manure.

I live in a country where many people rely on agriculture and farming. The fact of the matter remains that these businesses are quite tough to handle due to the fact that competition is fierce.

Poultry farming is a great business. It comes with great profits because people love poultry and it's products. You just need skills on how to start and run this business.

Poultry farming is a great business. It comes with great profits because people love poultry and it's products. You just need skills on how to start and run this business.
I have been in this business before , In as much as poultry farming could be profitable , farmers will mostly be able to succeed the most if you are in a good location and at the same time you have the necessary experience to decrease it's mortality rate to at least 0.2% -05. It shouldn't be more than that.

I have been in this business before , In as much as poultry farming could be profitable , farmers will mostly be able to succeed the most if you are in a good location and at the same time you have the necessary experience to decrease it's mortality rate to at least 0.2% -05. It shouldn't be more than that.

It is a good business. However, the fact of the matter is that chicken is becoming too expensive and this is having an effect on the poultry business if you ask me.

Yes, poultry business is very profitable. But you need to have the necessary experience before venturing into such business to prevent Mortality rate. Finding a good location for your business is also essential.

I can vehemently tell you that poultry farming business is something that is very lucrative especially if you know how to go about it. This is because it is something that I've been involved in for more than six years and it's been doing so well for me.

You need to have an experience and you can learn from somewhere or learn from any poultry around you. Just make sure that you learn it physically and not online.

I am a poultry farmer and I can tell you for free that it is very lucrative. If you have been able to build your market, you would enjoy the business. We use to sell 100 chickens in just one day.

I live in a country where many people rely on agriculture and farming. The fact of the matter remains that these businesses are quite tough to handle due to the fact that competition is fierce.
In this part of the world it is also competitive but no matter how many agricultural products you produce you will make profit. We have a lot of population and that alone is a very big advantage for anyone that wants to go into such a business.

In this part of the world it is also competitive but no matter how many agricultural products you produce you will make profit. We have a lot of population and that alone is a very big advantage for anyone that wants to go into such a business.

The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who are getting into agriculture. My country is an agricultural country. We also export crops and fruits to other countries as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds