Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from farming?

Sorry for replying you again let me tell you before you dive into any business you need to know if the business is profitable or not and farming is one of them before you go into farming you need to know the particular farm product that people who are living around you can patronize for instance in my locality coconut farming is very profitable
No, There is no problem with you replying again, I definitely have gained from your contribution and reply.
Yes, you need to know the particular farm product you want to invest in. Products like Palm tree is actually very profitable also.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, i'm not making money from farming. I know farming is a very lucrative business and i would really like to go into it. The problem is that i do not have the land mass and tools to start up farming business.
Land is very important in farming. When you do not have a land, it's not going to be easy to engage in farming, unless you buy. And it cost a lot of money to buy land now. It's only those who have been working for a while that can purchase land.

Land is very important in farming. When you do not have a land, it's not going to be easy to engage in farming, unless you buy. And it cost a lot of money to buy land now. It's only those who have been working for a while that can purchase land.
Yeah. When i think of the fact that i don't have a land, i realize that earning from farming is not possible for me at the moment. When i start earning a good amount of money, i would definitely get a land so i can do into farming.

Yeah. When i think of the fact that i don't have a land, i realize that earning from farming is not possible for me at the moment. When i start earning a good amount of money, i would definitely get a land so i can do into farming.
You don't have to wait before you get money to buy a land before you ventured into farming. If there are unused land around you, you can contact the owners of such land to get their approval to use the land for short time. You'll be planting plants with short lifespan.

You don't have to wait before you get money to buy a land before you ventured into farming. If there are unused land around you, you can contact the owners of such land to get their approval to use the land for short time. You'll be planting plants with short lifespan.
The way you are saying this is making it seem so it. It's easier said than done. First of all, i don't have any unused land around me. Where i live is quite developed and there are a lot of houses and commercial buildings around. Also, it's almost impossible for someone to lend you their land without them getting something in return.

The way you are saying this is making it seem so it. It's easier said than done. First of all, i don't have any unused land around me. Where i live is quite developed and there are a lot of houses and commercial buildings around. Also, it's almost impossible for someone to lend you their land without them getting something in return.
Well, if you say so. But I don't see anything difficult in renting a land for farming. I Know very well that getting land in developed area is hard. Infact, I am facing same challenges. To get land, you need to go to area that are less developed.

I am not into farming myself but i have heard a lot about people making money from framing. Back then people tend to look down on framers, but right now farming is actually one of the most lucrative business to go into.
Farming business it is a lucrative business that people make so much money on it, it is only required large land those people that is into farming business them make alot of money on it, it is a great business.

Well, if you say so. But I don't see anything difficult in renting a land for farming. I Know very well that getting land in developed area is hard. Infact, I am facing same challenges. To get land, you need to go to area that are less developed.
The difficult thing in renting a land for farming is the money one needs to rent the land. To rent a land to farm is going to cost one a good amount of money whether it is in a developed or under developed area.

Actually I am making alot of income from farming even though farming is into categories.

Those who invest in livestock farming, fish farming, grains production and many other categories.

Farming is a good business that you need to invest for a long or short period of time to see the rewards. You need patient to carry out this business but the only farming I am into is poultry. I make them available in special celebration.

Farming is a good business if you really want to make money farming then you must invest some good amount of money back,but at first you will need to ensure that you do some survey on which farm product that will trend on your areas for easy marketing

I agree, in this part of the world it is not really hard to get a land for farming in rural areas. It can be leased to you for some period of time. Some people do that for the period of five years or 10 years depending on the agreement.

No, There is no problem with you replying again, I definitely have gained from your contribution and reply.
Yes, you need to know the particular farm product you want to invest in. Products like Palm tree is actually very profitable also.
No, but it sounds pretty interesting. However, I don't have the land, and to start making money from farming you need to have a lot of money and connections, which I don't have at the moment, but it can indeed be a profitable way to make money and potentially a full-time living.

Farming is a good business if you really want to make money farming then you must invest some good amount of money back,but at first you will need to ensure that you do some survey on which farm product that will trend on your areas for easy marketing
I agree with everything you have said here. Farming needs you to invest a good amount of money. But more importantly, you need to carry out surveys and research on which farming activities are most needed in your area. Then do your best to sell something that the audience will be interested in.

No, but it sounds pretty interesting. However, I don't have the land, and to start making money from farming you need to have a lot of money and connections, which I don't have at the moment, but it can indeed be a profitable way to make money and potentially a full-time living.
Yes, Farming requires a lot of Capital to be able to start. But you must remember that Farming itself is very broad and it entails a lot of things. No matter how little your capital is, There would still a type of Farming that would be suitable for you.

Absolutely yes, over the years, I have been making alot of money from farming since I left high school. not because I couldn't get a job but because I want to be self employed and I engaged into different categories of farming just to assist and also meet up with my basic needs.

Yes, Farming requires a lot of Capital to be able to start. But you must remember that Farming itself is very broad and it entails a lot of things. No matter how little your capital is, There would still a type of Farming that would be suitable for you.
Yeah, there are different kinds of farming and you can actually venture into anyone you have interest in. There are people who go into poultry farm with small capital and on the long run they can be able to grow into something big.

Ultimately, it is a very important to engage in farming activities simply because it is a lucrative way to make decent money online. Besides, people who engaged in farming are making huge amount of money.

Yeah, there are different kinds of farming and you can actually venture into anyone you have interest in. There are people who go into poultry farm with small capital and on the long run they can be able to grow into something big.
Yes, That is the truth. The Farming Industry is highly diversified, and There are plenty of things you can venture into, when it comes to Farming. With Farming, You definitely would find low cost capital venture.

Ultimately, it is a very important to engage in farming activities simply because it is a lucrative way to make decent money online. Besides, people who engaged in farming are making huge amount of money.
Farming is really lucrative for sure. You can even take pictures of your crops and advertise online. Then offer delivery services to those who order therein. You can make a living from selling farm produce.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds