Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from farming?

Actually over the years, I consider agriculture as one of the primary sources of my family income and I also learned and developed from the same foundation.

I have been making alot of money from farming and of different categories either fishing farming, cattle rearing ,poultry etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually over the years, I consider agriculture as one of the primary sources of my family income and I also learned and developed from the same foundation.

I have been making alot of money from farming and of different categories either fishing farming, cattle rearing ,poultry etc.

I am not making money as a farmer. However, there are many farmers who have purchased lands outside the city and they tend to make good sum of money. It is a worthwhile investment.

Actually I am making money from farming.
And I believe there are several ways to which you can earned alot of money from farming. either you engage into poultry farming, fish farming etc which I have much knowledge about it.

Farming can be a profitable venture if approached strategically and efficiently. Successful farming requires careful planning, diligent execution, knowledge of the market, and adapting to changing conditions.

Farming is very profitable and it is a very good business to try if you understand the complexity that is involved in farming, you can engage in it because it's a lucrative business and you're going to make reasonable profit from such enterprise.

Some years ago, my whole family was invested in farming - tilling of lands and cultivating lots of crops but we don't do it now. Right now, I'm the only one who's invested in fish farming and poultry farming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds