Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is people management a needed skill for all managers?

People management skill is a skill that all managers must possess. A manager needs the skill to direct or control people to do what he want so as to achieve the goals of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
People management skill is a skill that all managers must possess. A manager needs the skill to direct or control people to do what he want so as to achieve the goals of the business.
Indeed, the duty of the manager is to handle and control or If I should say manage all the resources of the company, and humans are also part of does resources, so yes people management skills are very important.

For me yes, people management is an immediate skill for managers as a matter of fact being a good manager is not all about doing the right thing at the right time or being at the right place at the right time but also about knowing what to say to your staff at the right time so yes people management is a very needed skill for a manager

A manager is not only entitled to look after day to day operations of the company but also look after the workers. Manager is a bridge between owners and workers.

The ability to control people to do what it is expected in a normal business organisation is management, and it is not people management skill, I think people management skill may involve tolerating people and so on.

People management skills is a very important , because they are the one to relate well with the customers and obviously get more people that would purchase the product the business is selling
I agree with that. Management of people is a skill that manager needs to master.

They need to be good to their employees. They should take good care of the welfare of their employees.

I don't even know what should be done at this point ,but I think the girls should be questions to know the real reason why she has chosen to carry out such an offensive action, I believe she will confess.
Hmm, that's pathetic indeed. What will she be saying that pushed her doing such dreadful thing.or she will say its the hand work of the wicked one? But no matter what, he will psy for what she cost, cos the offence is big.

The knowledge on how to manage people or staffs is a most for all the managers. Managing people entails lots of efforts. It's one of the attributes that a good manager should posses . The reason why it's challenging is because people have different characters.

As long as you are dealing with people in that organization it's needed to understand the human behavior, so yes it's a bonus

Managers are saddled with the responsibilities of ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of the product or service which includes the people who make this product so a manager need a to definately learn people management or risk poor performance.

Hmm, that's pathetic indeed. What will she be saying that pushed her doing such dreadful thing.or she will say its the hand work of the wicked one? But no matter what, he will psy for what she cost, cos the offence is big.
I don't even know how the case will be handled because I think she's a minor and there is a higher possibility that she will not be arrested since she is not up to the age of 18.

I agree with that. Management of people is a skill that manager needs to master.

They need to be good to their employees. They should take good care of the welfare of their employees.
Yeah the welfare of the employee is very important so obviously management need to do a great job in that too , to improve the organization generally

The ability to control people to do what it is expected in a normal business organisation is management, and it is not people management skill, I think people management skill may involve tolerating people and so on.
As a business manager, you lay down the rules to be followed in your business. Tolerating people gives them the room to do as they so wishes which might be bad for your business.

Its an obvious fact that individuals the board is presumably quite possibly the main delicate initiative abilities. This is because of the accompanying reasons: It impacts efficiency by means of its effect on staff resolve and inspiration. It is basic during times of progress, vulnerability and change.

I don't even know how the case will be handled because I think she's a minor and there is a higher possibility that she will not be arrested since she is not up to the age of 18.
Who told you that this days they don't arrest under 18s? If your consequences is too much you'll be defend. It happens, you can google it.

In every position that you are that requires you ever seen a group of people then it is very important that you should have people management skills yourself

Yes it is very important for the manager to acquire people management skills because he/she not only managing the organization without the people working there. He/She should know how to relate and control the activities of the people working with in a professional manner.
Yes people management is a leader skill in all managers do you still enable them to be able 2 organise and manage human resources which will help in attaining the good output.

People management is an essential skills for all managers. people are the most difficult set of resources to manage when it comes to building businesses. It is a month for you to enquire people management as a skill to lead them properly.

As a business manager, you lay down the rules to be followed in your business. Tolerating people gives them the room to do as they so wishes which might be bad for your business.
That is what I was trying to say that there is a difference between business management and people management skills and both of them are not the same, if you think that tolerating people gave them the room to do what they like then what is people management skills ?

Who told you that this days they don't arrest under 18s? If your consequences is too much you'll be defend. It happens, you can google it.
She can be arrested no doubt but she will only be used for investigation to know who actually encourage her to do the criminal activities she was doing, that is just all m

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds