Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is people management a needed skill for all managers?

Managing people could really be a very hard task to do especially with the fact that human wants and needs are insatiable at times

Advertisement Placeholder
The case of an example is the news that was trending last week about a teenager setting a supermarket ablaze, such thing can actually be planned by evil friends or family member who just want to bring the business down.
That's very sinful indeed. Yes, it can be an insider job, cos who doesn't know can't plan such evil of that kind of high magnitude.

That's very sinful indeed. Yes, it can be an insider job, cos who doesn't know can't plan such evil of that kind of high magnitude.
I don't know if you actually watch the video, the girl just went straight to where the gas cylinder was locating and just set the whole supermark ablaze, which shows that there was an arrangement before the action took place. She couldn't take such action without someone telling her how to go about it.

Yeah it's a skill that is needed because you can not just know how to manage company you must also know how to manage people you are working with.

I don't know if you actually watch the video, the girl just went straight to where the gas cylinder was locating and just set the whole supermark ablaze, which shows that there was an arrangement before the action took place. She couldn't take such action without someone telling her how to go about it.
Hmm, that's very cruel indeed. If you have tge video you can endeavour to send it here let me see how the action happened. Someone earmarked the girl to do such disastrous, handwork of the enemy.

Hmm, that's very cruel indeed. If you have tge video you can endeavour to send it here let me see how the action happened. Someone earmarked the girl to do such disastrous, handwork of the enemy.
Okay I'll share some of the YouTube link to the video of how the girl set the supermarket on fire, she knew exactly where to go to and where to take the lighter and set it up.check it out

yes i belive its also important, as manager your duity is not just to manage the company resources, you should also be able to manage those under you as well, humans are also part of a company resources and assets, so a manager should be able to use them to maximize profit
This is also my belief that manager has to learn basically the management skills. They should really take good care of their human resources like giving of incentives. There is also a need for team building activities.

This is also my belief that manager has to learn basically the management skills. They should really take good care of their human resources like giving of incentives. There is also a need for team building activities.
True, the best way to work and get good results is if the team as a whole can work together, and You can only achieve these through team building events or training.

As for me, it is not only the HR that suppose to get human management skill,Manager should get it as well. The reason is that there times workers management gets out of control of HR, without the tactical handling of the situation by the manager, the situation may generate into chaos.

It is somewhat shocking that Managing Directors feel it is only right for Human Resources Persons (HR) to possess people management skills as if they (MD) are not supposed to be well equipped with this particular skill.

What's your take as an individual on this?
To some extent is correct that is why before you can become human resource person you have to undergo some certain training that means you are being train for the job but being a managing director is your duty to over see everything that happen and being able to manage everything accordingly

Why are they called Managers if not to manage the employees and the business? Some organizations don't even have an HR department. So it is left for the managers to do the role and so it must be done effectively. When the workers are happy, the company is happy.

Managing directors themselves are managing the human resources department and all other departments that are under them fos s long as they are in charge. They must also possess human management skills as well

Okay I'll share some of the YouTube link to the video of how the girl set the supermarket on fire, she knew exactly where to go to and where to take the lighter and set it up.check it out

The girl is too careless to have done such dreadful thing. Now it has caused her many things now out of carelessness that's why we ought to be careful in life.

But did the fire outbreak destroyed the entire supermarket?

The girl is too careless to have done such dreadful thing. Now it has caused her many things now out of carelessness that's why we ought to be careful in life.

But did the fire outbreak destroyed the entire supermarket?
I don't have the video, but the fire Broke out and destroyed the whole supermarket and the entire building, she lighted the lighter on a gas cylinder fill with gas and about 2 billion naira worth of goods were destroyed.

I don't have the video, but the fire Broke out and destroyed the whole supermarket and the entire building, she lighted the lighter on a gas cylinder fill with gas and about 2 billion naira worth of goods were destroyed.
Oh I also heard the news but I didn't do any follow-up though to find out how the authority would handle the matter. Though from what i heard, it's said to be a deliberate art

Oh I also heard the news but I didn't do any follow-up though to find out how the authority would handle the matter. Though from what i heard, it's said to be a deliberate art
Yes that's what we suspected, I also suspected it to be a deliberate act but since then ,we don't have information on how the police and other authorities are following up the case.

That's a bizarre one by the girl. Considering the level of the girl's insanity, what do you think they'll do to that careless girl?

That's a bizarre one by the girl. Considering the level of the girl's insanity, what do you think they'll do to that careless girl?
I don't even know what should be done at this point ,but I think the girls should be questions to know the real reason why she has chosen to carry out such an offensive action, I believe she will confess.

People management skills is a very important , because they are the one to relate well with the customers and obviously get more people that would purchase the product the business is selling

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds