Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is people management a needed skill for all managers?

managers are the people who provides a connection between the subordinates and executive board. managers means who look after the workers in the company

Advertisement Placeholder
People's management is very important in business. The way you manage your staff will determine how productive they will be in discharging their duties.

Yes it is very important for the manager to acquire people management skills because he/she not only managing the organization without the people working there. He/She should know how to relate and control the activities of the people working with in a professional manner.
People's management is very important and it's a needed skill for every manager because every manager must know or have the skill of human resource because humans are very important when it comes to productivity in an organisation.

I think this is the most important skill a manager should posses. It's more important to know how to manage people not only as a business manager but also as a human being.

To even become a manager, you must some essential skills. Out of it is people management skill. How to deals with people under you as a leader and the head of the organization. There are some feautures you need to possess when controlling people under you such as integrity, consideration, authoritative sometimes and all the likes.

It is somewhat shocking that Managing Directors feel it is only right for Human Resources Persons (HR) to possess people management skills as if they (MD) are not supposed to be well equipped with this particular skill.

What's your take as an individual on this?
I believe managing director should a good human resource skills.

It's not only in the human resources department people that should have the skills.

Managing group of individuals isn't an easy thing to do. That's why those who ste leaders are natural gift from the above. And not everyone merit it.

In my opinion, management is the arts of getting done through other people, and every manager must have skills in their field, for example, a financial manager must have accounting skills, we can learn management knowledge both self-taught and in college. must be trained and shaped.

Yes people management skills is a needed skill for all managers to have. If a manager cannot mange people what good does he serve as a Manager?

Managing group of individuals isn't an easy thing to do. That's why those who ste leaders are natural gift from the above. And not everyone merit it.
As a manager, the best thing you need to concentrate is how you can manage out your business because that is the most difficult ,management of people is easier if you are employing them.

Managers most times go for human resource management training to aid them in the job because poor human management will affect the business negatively and vice versa

People management is critical to the success of the business and the manager must be equipped with with this skill. Men, money and materials these are the core primary things that a manager must manage well.

Managing people is even more important to a manager than managing resources. This is because the mamagement of people and their attitude determine the success of the organization.

As a manager, the best thing you need to concentrate is how you can manage out your business because that is the most difficult ,management of people is easier if you are employing them.
Managing my business to last for a long time is just my aim and that's why you need to look out for the best employees to hire to succeed long time.

Yes it is very important for the manager to acquire people management skills because he/she not only managing the organization without the people working there. He/She should know how to relate and control the activities of the people working with in a professional manner.
People management is very important in every business if you can't manage people or human resources in your business then there is no tendency that your business will grow.

There are some particular management stuff that is not supposed to be left to the human resources department alone that is why it is a very good skill for all managers to try to get.

Managing my business to last for a long time is just my aim and that's why you need to look out for the best employees to hire to succeed long time.
There is no need for you to look for the best employee, you can just hire anyone with the best qualification ,they will be able to manage your business for you under your supervision.

Apart from the responsibility of managing the entire business environment and equipment and facilities, people management is one key role too for a business manager

It is somewhat shocking that Managing Directors feel it is only right for Human Resources Persons (HR) to possess people management skills as if they (MD) are not supposed to be well equipped with this particular skill.

What's your take as an individual on this?
People management is an absolutely necessary skills for all managers because this is just one of the most important functions that managers doors that is being able to manage people to achieve a set target and objective for the company or business.

I believe that one of the best qualities of any manager is to understand people and their psychology and this is why he or she becomes the manager. A manager is good at reading emotions of people and this is what makes him a manager.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds