Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Payeer Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivay

Cobra Kai
Credits
I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
But , Keeping funds in it is safe?
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning if payeer is safe. Well, I dont know or used the application or site before but I do hear of it and I believe it to be a very good application where an individual can make crystal transactions with ease. The fee might be quite high but all those transactions site or applications do have high transaction fee

Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems. ... Electronic Payment System Payeer has excellent technical support.

I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?

I'm just getting to hear about Payeer. Is it just a site that helps one to do transactions or just basically a trading app? I would like to know because that will determine whether I should download it and give it a try too or not.

Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems. ... Electronic Payment System Payeer has excellent technical support.
Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transactions made without problems.
Electronic payment system Payeer has excellent technical support.

I'm also been using payeer for some time now and they are safe to keep money and do any kind of transactions and they are legit too. They are one of the best Money exchange platform around.

The safety of payeer over a period of 1 year as you noted in you question is hard to say but check on the rating and review section regularly and advise take the best decision based on the comment and submission of others

Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transactions made without problems.
Electronic payment system Payeer has excellent technical support.
LMAO

Your money will be always safe onPayeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems. ... Electronic Payment System Payeer has excellent technical support.

I haven't used payeer before but from the reviews I have seen about the payment processor people says that it's very safe, the only complains few people have of it was its high fees, which is not even upto the one of PayPal but because PayPal is already popular, it's still remains the payment processor of most people.

Payeer is completely safe. But I don't really like storing Cryptocurrency in there just USD and some Ruble. The fees are high so it's better to move funds to Cryptocurrency wallets such as Coinsbase or anything other than payeer. Also the minimum to send is high for Cryptocurrency in Payeer. That's a turn off

Payeer is another safe wallet to transact, payeer is an alternative to paypal which is the most largest and most used app for online transfer and payments between people. Payeer is very safe and legit

Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems.

Me too I have account on Payeer , Yesterday I tried to open the site but I failed but their application work fine , yes I was there 0.6 $ . It passed six mounth without log in it but when I log in recently I find it safe .

I am reading all replies as I am about to open an account or sign up in payeer. I have attended a webinar and in order for one to receive payment you must have paypal or payeer account. It is still good to have an alternative. So based on what I have heard payeer is reliable just like paypal.

They are not a SCAM and you have done something wrong if they eat up your money, here Payeer Review-Everything You Need To Know About A Secure Electronic Wallet You can learn a lot more about them, they are a reliable company accessible to millions of people.

Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems. ... Electronic Payment System Payeer has excellent technical support.
[automerge]1612488413[/automerge]
Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems. ... Electronic Payment System Payeer has excellent technical support.

the payeer is still safe I have been using that for a long time., I have accumulated a lot of rubble and converted it to xrp. so far I have no problem with payeer .. don't worry your savings are still safe.

I will not suggest you to save cryptos on payeer. rather use trustwallet to avoid fees. and once you have payeer usd you can use bestchange.com to exchange it to doge or litecoin and get paid instantly much less fee to your wallet (not payeer). also remember when a coin price fluctuated too much fiat or coinbase wallets sometime ban deposit or withdraw so its a best practice to keep coin in trusted exchanges where at least you can trade and sell at your maximum season of profit.

I do not have experience using Payeer. However, I know this payment gateway. I think this payment gateway became popular when paypal began rejecting ptc site and hyip sites. Somewhere I also read that payer is also not allowing hyip to use this platform. However, I am not sure about it. I was not aware that you can hold crypto on payeer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds