Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Payeer Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to worry about your funds that is there , but just make sure you know your password and don't forget it ,because some day the person might be asked to fill in the password ,and also payeer has been a very good payment company without more issues i think
[automerge]1612504838[/automerge]
There is no need to worry about your funds that is there , but just make sure you know your password and don't forget it ,because some day the person might be asked to fill in the password ,and also payeer has been a very good payment company without more issues i think

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, this wallet is very safe. A few days ago I transferred Litecoin to it.Later it was easily traded but it is not like the exchanger and its fee is much higher than other vaults so few people use it.It has very few features and very few currencies.If more currencies are added and fees are reduced, many people will use it I am currently using an exchanger

Your money will be always safe on payeer because I have used it for a month now and I consider it trustworthy. I won't advice you to save crypto on payeer to avoid fees but rather save it into any of your crypto wallet. I have accumulated a lot of coin and change it to xrp so far I have no problem with xrp.it is safe and trustworthy. I would rank it at 100%

yes I've been using it for sometimes and I can say that they are good and they are 100% secure, since I started using it I do not have any problem with them I think this is enough to convince people that they are ok and all your money in the wallet is safe,
[automerge]1612505508[/automerge]
yes I've been using it for sometimes and I can say that they are good and they are 100% secure, since I started using it I do not have any problem with them I think this is enough to convince people that they are ok and all your money in the wallet is safe,
[automerge]1612505509[/automerge]

I've never used it but according to a friend 'your money will always be safe on payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is to invite your friends and receive interest from transaction made.

I do believe that your money is actually safe though. But I don't always advise people to save crypto on exchange apps. If I want to hold crypto, I send them to my block chain app as I believe it is safer. You should not have a problem keeping it on Payeer though, it is safe.

I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
But , Keeping funds in it is safe?
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?
I always make use of Payeer whenever I want to do international transactions. It's safe and secured. It's easy to use. It's easy to register. Just registered, fill in your details and send money. You are good to go. Payeer is just like PayPal. Exactly like PayPal. You receive and send funds through Payeer also

Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems.

Payeer is my best payment processor with many functions. I could remember some weeks ago when I needed to buy a product. The seller of the product was requesting I pay for the product using perfect money. I don't have perfect money but there is an option on payeer to transfer money from payeer to perfect money. So I paid for the product using my payeer account.

I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?
Yes funds in Payeer remain safe I have also used bhaiya and I am still using it for online investments for transactions and even there is less transaction fees in Payeer it is trustable wallet for online business and withdrawal so don't worry it will keep safe your all money even after 5 years

Yes dear payeer is very safe and reliable wallet to keep your money safe from hackers and scammers.
I am also using payeer account from the last one year and I have almost $100 in my Payeer account. If you want to enhance the security of your account you should activate 2AF verification.

The wallet is highly secure , you have the option to keep your funds in e-currency or in Crypto currencies you just needed to swap them for a small fee, I haven't heard of any scam about the wallet. The transaction fee for Payeer to Payeer is almost 0 fee.

I can not say authoritatively about payer payment option because i don't use it to send or receive payment.
Well from your experience i think this option is very good to keep money and to receive money too.
Maybe i can check if this is working in my country.

I just opened a payeer account this week and got approved only after a day in less than twenty four hours. I received reviews that payeer is better than PayPal that is why I opted to use it. And I also saw that it has been there since 2005. The registration process was also easy and straight to the point.

It is 100% save because if you check the Google play store or you check any other site that I've been giving review on a particular application or website you'll come to find out that they have the best good review on the online rating platform I think they are good and legit.

To the best of my knowledge , payeer is a very safe and sound cryptocurrency and Fiat currency wallet . I have been using payeer for a very long time ,and I can attest to the security level of it . All you need to do is to ensure that you do not allow your email address to be compromised.

Your money at Payeer will always be safe. An opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions is the main benefit of this payment system. The second transaction was carried out without problems. ... Payeer's Electronic Payment System has great technical support.

Payeer is another good online exchange, it's been working for quite a long time now. You can Al's make use of perfect money. That's the online exchange I Lee my dollars and euros. It's safer than wallets. Wallet can be hacked anytime.

Yeah! Definitely Payeer is a safe wallet. I have been using it for more than a month and i withdraw all my earnings from Bizdustry to Payeer. There is also a facility to trade in any cryptocurency easily. I will suggest it to you because its safe and sound.

Yeah! Definitely Payeer is a safe wallet. I have been using it for more than a month and i withdraw all my earnings from Bizdustry to Payeer. There is also a facility to trade in any cryptocurency easily. I will suggest it to you because its safe and sound.
Ohkay , When you do the withdrawals and the deposits , Do they come after one confirmation only or it takes time?
I sent 0.0005 to my bitcoin cash wallet of payerr but i did not received it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds