Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Payeer Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the payment providers can be completely safe. In the past, a handful of payment providers have been closed due to money laundering. You never know if payeer is also associated with similar activities. Therefore, never keep large funds in payeer or other payment providers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payeer is one of the best crypto currency exchange platform to use as a trader or investor in the crypto Business. Even though I haven't used them before I have read a lots of good review from them that they pay promptly with good customer service
[automerge]1616398362[/automerge]
Payeer is one of the best crypto currency exchange platform to use as a trader or investor in the crypto Business. Even though I haven't used them before I have read a lots of good review from them that they pay promptly with good customer service

I do not have experience using Payeer. However, I know this payment gateway. I think this payment gateway became popular when paypal began rejecting ptc site and hyip sites. Somewhere I also read that payer is also not allowing hyip to use this platform. However, I am not sure about it. I was not aware that you can hold crypto on payeer.
PTC sites are good investment however hyip websites are risky websites because they can be closed rapidly however PTC sites still working for few months hyips can be closed in first week.

Payeer is actually a good platform for business transactions,only that their patterns is not flexible to everyone,in the sense that high transaction fees,high payout minimum,other than that,they're great.

I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
But , Keeping funds in it is safe?
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?
Funds kept at payeer is safe, unless your password is weal for hackers to intrude in and remove your funds overnight. For lesser transaction fees, use XRP. Transfer reasonable amount of XRP and avoid being charged high fee by payeer.

I have seen about the payment processor people says that it's very safe, the only complains few people have of it was its high fees, which is not even upto the one of PayPal but because PayPal is already popular, it's still remains the payment processor of most people.

Base on the question you're asking if payee is legit or scam,I really can't talk much about this site, because I haven't use it before talked of saving my crytocurrency inside it. But I believe some people in here have use it before and they will give you the best answer needed. But the best thing to do is to do more research on your own online I guess.
I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
But , Keeping funds in it is safe?
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?

Your money will be always safe on Payeer. The main advantage of this payment system is an opportunity to invite your friends and receive interest from each of their transactions. Second transaction made without problems. ... Electronic Payment System Payeer has excellent technical support.
Is it really possible to earn from referrals with Payeer? I've never heard of that option , even though I've been using it for a while now. How much is the referrals needed and what's the earning potential?

I have sometimes ago register on payeer but since then i habe not made any transaction with the account sinve there is no need for that yet

Payeer is a Russian wallet, it's a famous one, and of course, it won't be a scam.
It's the second-best wallet for me after Paypal, and I love it because the fees there are low.

I had an account with Payeer cause I am active on some PTC sites that pay via Payeer , but the maximum money that I was there is 5$ cause I invest my Payeer money on sites .

I have friends who have been using payeer for months now, they hardly use any other form of payment for their business dealings. Many people now prefer it to using Paypal because of their accounts limitations and some other issues that comes with using PayPal.

I have friends who have been using payeer for months now, they hardly use any other form of payment for their business dealings. Many people now prefer it to using Paypal because of their accounts limitations and some other issues that comes with using PayPal.
Yes you're right there are many issues reelated to PayPal as the huge fees and the limitations so it will be great if Payeer become number one .

Payeer is a safe wallet. I have kept my money in it before and it has been untampred with. So yes payeer is very safe to use

Yes you're right there are many issues reelated to PayPal as the huge fees and the limitations so it will be great if Payeer become number one .
In fact, I so much got tired of PayPal with their ego issues, they just limits your account for no tangible reason. Having payeer as an alternative to PayPal is a good thing to happen to the payment platform.

I just got registered recently on payee i have not used it for any transact to so i can ay if it is very safe to transact with but i can say that its all good though

I always consider fees before joining any payment platform, and the fees by payeer is already a turn off for me and I won't want to use them for my transactions.

I always consider fees before joining any payment platform, and the fees by payeer is already a turn off for me and I won't want to use them for my transactions.
Just because the earning sites that you work with them doesn't support Payeer for transactions if you work with sites that supports Payeer for transaction then you might change your mind about Payeer.

You need to check reviews and others ,to know the best decisions to make ,because for now payeer platfor is legit ,so check it constantly to know more

Payeer is a safe payment processor though I don't subscribe to it for my payment transactions. They are really safe to use. Don't share your login details with anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds