Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Payeer Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payeer is a safe payment processor though I don't subscribe to it for my payment transactions. They are really safe to use. Don't share your login details with anyone
You have to share login details with site if you process manual deposit I do not mean username and password but Payeer account number to confirm receipt of funds of receiving site.

Advertisement Placeholder
I always consider fees before joining any payment platform, and the fees by payeer is already a turn off for me and I won't want to use them for my transactions.
Payeer doesn't charge high amount when it comes to transactions between payeer to payer. You'll be charge just minimal amount of what you're sending out. Payeer charges high when you're withdrawing using coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT etc.

Payeer is Avery safe platform and has been in existence for many years now without any complain or bad reviews. They also have the aspect of having your funds in cryptocurrency inside their wallet as well

Payeer doesn't charge high amount when it comes to transactions between payeer to payer. You'll be charge just minimal amount of what you're sending out. Payeer charges high when you're withdrawing using coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT etc.
Good to know this then, but it seems their services ain't Available for all countries just like PayPal. I was trying to use their services on a micro finance Bank, but wasn't allowed.

Good to know this then, but it seems their services ain't Available for all countries just like PayPal. I was trying to use their services on a micro finance Bank, but wasn't allowed.
If you pass their KYC verification you'll use payeer to do wire transfer to your local bank account and send to others too with in your demographic.

Well I don't use payeer tho but I doubt your funds won't disappear after a year because there is accountability on their part so they have to keep it safe no matter how long

I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
But , Keeping funds in it is safe?
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?
Well it is obvious from what you have said here that payeer seems to be a very good platform for holding and transferring funds, but you question also points to your skepticism about the platform.

I want to see it for myself too, I have to do a little research of my own to know how the platform can benefit me, I hope I can open an account with payeer.

I have been using payeer from 2 - 3 weeks and its been working perfectly for now.
I am having at least 40 - 50 $ in my account in forms of litecoin and bitcoin cash .
The withdrawals and deposits are also good just the fees is really which makes it bad.
If for any reason i open my account after 1 year , will my funds stay safe there?
Depending on what payment site uses the payment gateway, I can't precisely say that it is safe or not, because I am not really a fan of all those stuff. But I think if people that use it can give review about it, it will be better.

I think it should be one year is not to much for it safety as long you can remember your password and you link it to your email, your money is safe.

I think it is safe because there are numerous people I know that uses the payment gateway. And none of them have reported any security breach.

Yes , Payeer is safe , and very very far from being a possible scam wallet. Its one of the best wallet that also supports crypto deposits along with fiat money.

I don't really know if actually that payeer is safe because I don't actually use payeer account, and I don't know how it work but I believe is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds