Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it possible to start and combine the two but if you're not careful you will not not be able to manage the two at the same time. Because both are time consuming and they need proper attention to succeed. I tried but later dropped one because i can not.
Like you said , its possible to combine studying and business together because some times you need to start your business while in school son that you wont start looking for jobs after graduation.

Advertisement Placeholder
As far as I have heard many rich people like Warren Buffet started their business when they were kids. I mean Warren Buffet made his first investment in stock market while he was still in school. Obviously all rich people have their own success stories and they did not become rich overnight.
So many of them started at an early age, but there are still some others who started late but are still making the most out of their businesses.

Yes, a student should give priority to his studies and the focus should not be affected in any way. I had seen the dedication of my nieces during their college days that I don't think it would be wise if one of them would put up a business. For sure their studies would be affected.
Is there any way we can start up a business in the school that our studies cannot be affected ? I'm still thinking of going back to the higher education but I will need some business to keep myself going, how do I concentrate in both of them ?

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
For me I always tell my younger ones that's the best place to start a business if you want to venture into business or become an entrepreneur is while you are still in school because in school you have a large audience who are willing to listen to you sell your product and it helps you gain more ground so for me starting your business in school is the best.

Yeah it possible to start and combine the two but if you're not careful you will not not be able to manage the two at the same time. Because both are time consuming and they need proper attention to succeed. I tried but later dropped one because i can not.
I definitely agree with you that it is very possible for one to combine their education with business especially in a situation whereby you can better manage your business and education by scheduling your time for this two activities to ensure that they do not clash.

Yes now adays it's common and some students already making money through part-time offline jobs or some of them making money through online and earning decent amount and one of my friend is earning good amount through gaming app

Yes of course it is very possible to start a business while you are still in school. Maybe you might not be opportuned to control the business yourself but you can employ hands that will help him do that and pay the monthly

Yes, it's highly possible to start a business while in school. The only thing you need to do is know your schedules in school and also the nature of your business. The business should not be one that will consume your time much.

Yes, it's highly possible to start a business while in school. The only thing you need to do is know your schedules in school and also the nature of your business. The business should not be one that will consume your time much.
Your schedule in school or I should call it timetable is very important I you want yo be running your business with your academic, its good to never allow both to affect each other in anyway.

i can say that it is possible to start business while still in school because a lot of students are facing financial difficult in their source of income. this may enable those students to get some source of income while still been in school.

It is very much possible to start a small business. In fact most of the business ideas driving the world today were first tested by people in school but do MKT make it to over take your education.

A lot of big names you hear these days started business when they were still at school or colleges. Zukerberg is a big example.
Some one in my unit shared about her experience while in school.She told us that she started selling ladies wares while she was on campus,and when her stock ran out she goes directly to the hub,where she gets these things at a cheaper rate.today she owns her own educational institution.

It is very possible that you can start a business while your in school. That's a good and great idea. You can be making money to survive. School life is not easy to survive as an average man so you need a side hustle to make money

I'm currently planning on starting an online business in school instead of offline business because it can be very tedious to be studying and working offline.

Starting a business in school is very possible. If you have the funds and can make out time for it,you can do it. it offers you the edge over others.

It is very much possible start up a business while in school to me which is te best thing to do provided that the capital Land and other factors are ready are available.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
I think it's very much possible to happen. I have just recently watched a documentary news about pandemic millionaires. While others are losing their jobs and businesses, one student who started a food business became a millionaire. She hire also students to work with her.

I think it's very much possible to happen. I have just recently watched a documentary news about pandemic millionaires. While others are losing their jobs and businesses, one student who started a food business became a millionaire. She hire also students to work with her.
This is a good attitude of an entrepreneur as she was able to see opportunities where others could not and this is the winning spirit so many young people need.

I have had friends who where into one or two businesses while attending regular classes with us back then. It is very possible to run a business while still pursuing your schooling as well

starting a business in school which is very good and advisable but you must to know how to manage your time well so that it will not interfere with your studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds