Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be practical enough I know people who have decided to set up business while in school and as the days went he decided to drop out because the business was good enough to have taken care of him

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely possible. In this case you have to work very tight on your time table. Or it might be a kind of business whereby u run even in the school premises.

Starting a business while in school can give you the insight about how to run a business successfully and also teach business strategies.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
I think that it is definitely possible. There are some business ventures that do not even require start up capital but rather will just require your time such as a tutoring business that can help you to earn extra money that will help aid in your financial struggles.

It is very possible for a student to start a business while in school and succeed in both. It takes discipline, effective time management,planning and commitment to do business in school without it affecting your study time. But it is very stressful though but it is also worth it.

Its possible for a student to start business and make more money while in school, atleast it could help lower the financial challenges many student face

If you want to start now, you better do. I started mine in college but it failed.
Although it failed, I still learnt a lot from the failings of that business.

These days, most businesses start in school and not just the idea. The important thing is to be able to keep the balance between studies and business.

Yeah it possible to start and combine the two but if you're not careful you will not not be able to manage the two at the same time. Because both are time consuming and they need proper attention to succeed. I tried but later dropped one because i can not.
It is possible to start a business while in school if you have enough capital and also time to manage such business.

Journey of thousand Miles start with a step.
So you have to start with a step you have to start somewhere is not all about okay till I finish my degree finished my NYSC then I can start a business you can start a business while still in school.
You can start a business while still in school, ok for instance a repairing phones is campuses and you start it little by little then tomorrow you expand it and take it to the outside and in no time when you finish you've gotten an idea already established a Big show and open your phone repair shop and start earning.
Starting a business in school is very easy and it gives you an upper hand on how to manage the business and we have also seen people selling stuffs like groundnuts peanut cakes on campuses and after their undergraduate they tend to expand their scope of business and they're excelling in it.

To be practical enough I know people who have decided to set up business while in school and as the days went he decided to drop out because the business was good enough to have taken care of him
A daughter of a family friend did that. When her business was going great she decided to work full time and she stopped schooling. Her business grew by leaps and bounds but she was not able to get a college diploma. The business has totally taken her away from her studies.

It is possible to start a business as a student. I know of many who became business owners while in school n today they're successful business people.

there are a lot of successful businessman who started some of their businesses when they were in school and that gave them the knowledge and understanding of how business works.

It is very possible to start a business while you are still in school but the most important thing is that the business should be one that does not distract you from your studies and one that requires minimal income.

Starting up a business in school is very possible and I think one can do this only if the person can hire a supervisor to monitor the business on his behalf. That's my opinion

It is very possible to start a business while you are still in school but the most important thing is that the business should be one that does not distract you from your studies and one that requires minimal income.
It is almost impossible for you not to be distracted especially if you're handling two things at a time,one will always take your main concentration especially the one that has to do with generating of money which is the business.

As a student I can start or run a business while in school. For example I run a barbing saloon everyday it is been open for the satisfaction of my customers and I will ensure I have a stylist as a worker which I will employ so that it will be daily routine and as for my education I will attend my lectures as when my timetable permit me,so when am free I will be able to participate in any of the two successful.

I want to believe that you might have known a good number of your class mares while in your high school days who after school go and help their parents at their shops. So it is with going to school for higher education. It is a very possible thing to do

I am convinced u can totally strt up a busines while in sch. It just depends on ur ability to manage sch and business. And it also depends on the kind of business u want to engage in and theo course u are studying

While in school a friend of mine started a dry cleaning business. It looked stupid and demeaning back then but it was a masterstroke. Lots of students are lazy and abhor washing. This guy does the washing and ironing too. Before he graduated he already purchased a car and was being patronized by the very rich students in campus. He sold the business to another person for a life changing sum when he graduated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds