Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but do you think that it will be possible for him to concentrate in school and at the same time also concentrate in the business ? I don't think this is possible because you may not be able to climb a tree with two object in your hands
It all depends on him and if he can handle it, and this is where time management plays an important role. Also when starting a business while in school, you dont have to pick a job that is time consuming. The best jobs are either part time jobs or work with your hand skills. I had a friend in school back then, he was a student and also a tailor, he was making serious cash, the least amount of cloths he sews where $100 upwards. I know so many other students doing jobs and studying not to mention the ones who train themselves with what they earn

Advertisement Placeholder
It all depends on him and if he can handle it, and this is where time management plays an important role. Also when starting a business while in school, you dont have to pick a job that is time consuming. The best jobs are either part time jobs or work with your hand skills. I had a friend in school back then, he was a student and also a tailor, he was making serious cash, the least amount of cloths he sews where $100 upwards. I know so many other students doing jobs and studying not to mention the ones who train themselves with what they earn
there are some type of business you should never start if you are getting into the university, I am a bricklayer and I am getting back to the university next year, I work to make a lot of money and at the same time i do create time to attend my lecture.

there are some type of business you should never start if you are getting into the university, I am a bricklayer and I am getting back to the university next year, I work to make a lot of money and at the same time i do create time to attend my lecture.
Correct, there are some business that is very time consuming and not suitable for a student. Like a student cannot also have a full time office job as office jobs is not only daily, but also takes the whole day in most cases, so there would be no time for your school works.

It is even advisable for a student to get engaged into one or two things that will earn him/her additional income apart from parent's support. This will make him/her to live well on campus rather than committing atrocities.
Glory be to the God, there are various jobs both offline and online wherein students can do without distractions from study Such as sites like this, having a store where you trade and etc.
Yes this is exactly what I think also. When you have what you're doing on campus you will not even have time too involved with any crime related activities.

Yes, you are quite right on this issue, there are some business that are time consuming which will affect your education if you start it, so its better to do a research on the type of business you want to do before venturing into it.

Correct, there are some business that is very time consuming and not suitable for a student. Like a student cannot also have a full time office job as office jobs is not only daily, but also takes the whole day in most cases, so there would be no time for your school works.
the most important thing for everyone that are interested of making money when they get into the university is for them to learn a skill,this will really help because of the skill you may have an opportunity to work on spare time.

Do you mean a student would need to have lots of money before being able to start a business that would help him sustain himself in school?

Apart from money, a student would need to have a lots of time in order to manage the business. This might be possible by dividing your time and managing your time in a proper manner.

Last edited:
Apart from money, a student would need to have a lots of time in order to manage the bsuiness. This might be possible by dividing your time and managing your time in a proper manner.
I have observe some students in my school who are into business. They always act busy and do not have time to even recreate a bit.

Of course it is very possible in the sense that the school where I go a lot of students own many businesses that are fetching them a whole lot of money.

I have observe some students in my school who are into business. They always act busy and do not have time to even recreate a bit.

Starting business during the school life has its own challenges. A person might become very knowledgeable and experienced at a young age when he starts a business at a young age. However, a student will then no longer have time for other or even for himself.

Most people do start a business in school but you should only be able to do this when you understand very well that the business will not get away your concentration, you could also make some money in the school campuses with a nice business idea

I know it is not going to be easy combining the school thing and business life. But it is still very possible for a student to start that business while in school, but depending on the type of business though

Yes of course. It is very easy to start a business while schooling. The only thing you need to do is to get your permutations right. You really need to draw up a good schedule such that one won't affect the other

Starting business during the school life has its own challenges. A person might become very knowledgeable and experienced at a young age when he starts a business at a young age. However, a student will then no longer have time for other or even for himself.
I believe it is just a phase that would pass as they begin to make more money and could even hire employees to help them out in their work.

Most people do start a business in school but you should only be able to do this when you understand very well that the business will not get away your concentration, you could also make some money in the school campuses with a nice business idea
Yes, a student should give priority to his studies and the focus should not be affected in any way. I had seen the dedication of my nieces during their college days that I don't think it would be wise if one of them would put up a business. For sure their studies would be affected.

If your country law requires you to do paper work in order to start a business, you may not be able to start a business while at school because you do not have enough money and time

Thanks for this. I usually see a lot of young people say they don't have time to focus on any other thing once they are in school and it's giving me a cause to worry.
Yes it is very possible for you to start up a business while you are still in school but you have to maximize your time so that your business will not affect your studies in school.

Of course it is very possible in the sense that the school where I go a lot of students own many businesses that are fetching them a whole lot of money.
It is also very advisable for student to start up their own businesses because they do not need to wait till after The graduate for them to start thinking of a business to start again if they had started a business in their school it will be very easy for them to continue in this same business and grow and expand the business when they graduate from school.

I believe it is just a phase that would pass as they begin to make more money and could even hire employees to help them out in their work.

As far as I have heard many rich people like Warren Buffet started their business when they were kids. I mean Warren Buffet made his first investment in stock market while he was still in school. Obviously all rich people have their own success stories and they did not become rich overnight.

Yeah it possible to start and combine the two but if you're not careful you will not not be able to manage the two at the same time. Because both are time consuming and they need proper attention to succeed. I tried but later dropped one because i can not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds