Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in school we can do business in our free time , starting something with young âge will be profitable even if we don't get profit will get expérience .

Advertisement Placeholder
starting a business in school which is very good and advisable but you must to know how to manage your time well so that it will not interfere with your studies.
I beleieve starting a business right from school is the best way to start building your future from the scratch , but I also advise that you never let the business get into your education way.

Yes, it's very possible,
First steps is to make sure that the nature of the business you're about to venture into, is a business that will still give you time for your education, such as taxi driver, online marketing and lot's more, though it all depends on individual mindsets and capability.

Though it might sound so difficult to do but I have seen many people own a successful business while in school and it never affected their studies. You just need a very good plan to achieve it.

Yes, it's very possible,
First steps is to make sure that the nature of the business you're about to venture into, is a business that will still give you time for your education, such as taxi driver, online marketing and lot's more, though it all depends on individual mindsets and capability.
That's really good point mate , if you see that the business affect your time of learning it is better to change it for one which is more suitable with your time table .

That's really good point mate , if you see that the business affect your time of learning it is better to change it for one which is more suitable with your time table .
Yeah, you got the point mate, because the primary plan it to make a good ends, it will be a well done job if the two did not affect each others negatively,

It is very possible to start a business while in school. The only downside is just that it can affect your business. So for me I think online business will be good for students due to supervision of the business

Yes it is quite possible to start up a business even while you are still in school, but you must understand that stress will come and you really need to prepare for this if not you may not be able to concentrate.

Yes it is quite possible to start up a business even while you are still in school, but you must understand that stress will come and you really need to prepare for this if not you may not be able to concentrate.
Yes and for this I think it is better to look out for a business that is easy to handle , and may be you can cooperate with other students to do it in less time .

Yes and for this I think it is better to look out for a business that is easy to handle , and may be you can cooperate with other students to do it in less time .
Cooperating with other students to start a business will be quite better because it will save you a lot of stress and time. I'm planning on that soon

If you want to start a small business especially an online based one, then school should be the best place to start and use your free time to scale.

Cooperating with other students to start a business will be quite better because it will save you a lot of stress and time. I'm planning on that soon
Hope you good luck mate , but it is betters to cooperate with those who trust on them and not cooperate with people randomly cause may be you will get cheated .

It is very possible to start a business while in school but the only issue here is that there might be some distraction in your academic activities and schedules

Hope you good luck mate , but it is betters to cooperate with those who trust on them and not cooperate with people randomly cause may be you will get cheated .
Definitely. I will go with my friends, those who i trust. What I need now is finance and I will look for ideas and locations that will make it successful.

Yes, it is possible to start a business while you are still in the school by to college or university.

Most of the biggest companies in the world today started by the owners when they were in the school. The likes of Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp were started in the dormitory of colleges.

If you think you have a great business idea while you are still in the school, I will advice you to start, who knows you might be the next Bill Gate.

If concentrating on the schooling at the same time you're still running your business is going to be a problem to you in the long run, you can get a trusted person to oversee things for the period you're going to be away to school

If concentrating on the schooling at the same time you're still running your business is going to be a problem to you in the long run, you can get a trusted person to oversee things for the period you're going to be away to school
Yes that right , having a good partner for your business will help you a lot , you can rely on him in your exam periods otherwise you cannot succeed to do them both .

Yes in this case it will be quite possible to start up something if you are partnering with some of your student but the original poster was talking about having a private business, I think it will be stressful.

That is in fact a perfect time to start a business so that while you are planning to graduate the business must have settled down for you and everything will be moving in soon pace

It is Avery good idea to start a business while you are in school reading in school is not so easy to survive, you need money to survive in school. You need money to pay your bills so you need a side business to survive in school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds