Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very possible. I know of students running business with education. Some of them are into Fashion designing (Tailoring). Some are in hair dressing and some are in even doing photocopying and printing. Fellow students are their customers and they understand if the student entrepreneurs cannot meet target.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is possible to start business when you are still in school. All you need to do is to have a good schedule. But apart from having a schedule you have to make sure follow it. I have seen various student that are serious in school and yet maintaining there business

You can start a business and be successful at it while In school. You just need to know how well to share your time between school and business you are working on.

Yeah it's really possible to do that like I'm currently a student and I'm doing a business, I sell things in class and I do some things online so it's really possible. Just set your priorities right and then you'll be able to make it.

Honestly, you want to start a business while in school are we talking about like high school or actually college? You can always make money online with websites, e-commerce, etc. Let me know if you need any help.

It is very possible so start a business while you are in school and it is even ideal. I would just advise that the business does not disturb your education.

It takes a student with management ability and a drven motive that can make the both work without commotion

It is Avery good idea to start a business while you are in school reading in school is not so easy to survive, you need money to survive in school. You need money to pay your bills so you need a side business to survive in school
Yes it is a good idea and also very possible to start up a business while in school but you have to be very dedicated and also beat I'm managing so that you will know how to manage your time.

Yes it is a good idea and also very possible to start up a business while in school but you have to be very dedicated and also beat I'm managing so that you will know how to manage your time.
It depends on what you are studying in school, that is what I've observed ,as a medical students there is no how that you will be able to combined business and schooling at the same time.

While in school a friend of mine started a dry cleaning business. It looked stupid and demeaning back then but it was a masterstroke. Lots of students are lazy and abhor washing. This guy does the washing and ironing too. Before he graduated he already purchased a car and was being patronized by the very rich students in campus. He sold the business to another person for a life changing sum when he graduated.
Yes I will say it is very possible for one to start up a business while in school this will assist him in carrying out his school expenses.

Part of the regrets I have today is the fact that I was not able to start any business while I was in school. It is a good way to be independent after school.

Businesses like mod cloth, reddit snapchat and the Onion were all started by college students and have had continued success since their launch, so it's definitely possible to launch a startup while still in college, but it requires careful planning and thought before you dive in.

The report have made it known to us that most of the super rich companies of this world were established from the dormitory of the college. So if you are have an idea that you are planning to establish do you know what a state to start on party basis from the college. You too can be rich and famous as a result.

All that it takes is the determination to see yourself through the decision to follow through with the plan of starting and finishing that academic dream while still running your business.

Some people refused to start their dream business while they are still in the college or university because they are afraid of destruction. But failed to realise that they are doing some other things together with studying while they are still in the school.

It is quite possible for a student to be in school and start business at the same time. Such student just need to be time conscious. He or she should create time for school and the business. He or she shouldn't let the business affects his or her education.

Certainly offered whatever that will be actually required is actually in position like funding as well as appropriate research study performed, it is actually essential for business certainly not to clash along with his institution routine as well

There are some people that are lucky to have started their business since when they were in school and they didn't lose guard by jettisoned or even allowed business to affect their schooling.

Yes, its very possible to own a business while in school if you have the business orientation and the capital to start the business.
You are correct there. It is very much possible to own a business while studying in school.

If he has the capital, he should a hire a manager that will run the business while he is studying.

Yes it is very possible to have in business while still in school and the school environment is a good market on its own. Just look for a needs and provide solution to it for you to be patronised and make sure the business doesn't have negative impact on your academics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds