Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am convinced that it is possible to study and work at the same time, as I personally did it. Everything is in the desire and perseverance that you have for both activities and a very good time management. The way is to distribute the time in the right way according to the class schedule.

I am convinced that it is possible to study and work at the same time, as I personally did it. Everything is in the desire and perseverance that you have for both activities and a very good time management. The way is to distribute the time in the right way according to the class schedule.
You're a determined personality that's why i like to applaud you @Sariana23. It is very much possible to manage a business and still go to school, just the way I'm doing now also.

You're a determined personality that's why i like to applaud you @Sariana23. It is very much possible to manage a business and still go to school, just the way I'm doing now also.
Excellent @Sincere! I don't understand why many people limit themselves and don't continue with that desire to excel by making multiple excuses. Not everything is easy but if there is the intention and desire you can achieve and reach success.

Excellent @Sincere! I don't understand why many people limit themselves and don't continue with that desire to excel by making multiple excuses. Not everything is easy but if there is the intention and desire you can achieve and reach success.
Sure, if one has that zeal he or she can succeed running a business and studying also. I know it is not easy but determination can enable such person achieve it.

Sure, if one has that zeal he or she can succeed running a business and studying also. I know it is not easy but determination can enable such person achieve it.
Of course, it is when you have the desire, the tools and you like it, otherwise you will not have the expected success. But having all the tools, the only thing you need to do is to manage your schedule and move forward. If you do not like it, you will not have such motivation and you will find a thousand excuses.

Of course, it is when you have the desire, the tools and you like it, otherwise you will not have the expected success. But having all the tools, the only thing you need to do is to manage your schedule and move forward. If you do not like it, you will not have such motivation and you will find a thousand excuses.
That's it, one must have that drive to combine the two. Without mismanaging his or her time doing other unproductive things of life.

That's it, one must have that drive to combine the two. Without mismanaging his or her time doing other unproductive things of life.
Business and school can ultimately be coupled. You just have to make the right decision and value both because both will bring great benefits in the future, both professionally and educationally.

Business and school can ultimately be coupled. You just have to make the right decision and value both because both will bring great benefits in the future, both professionally and educationally.
You're true, both brings lasting benefits as time goes on. That's why we need the both to keep up with the pace of life.

My friends started selling items through facebook when they were still in high school. They were successful

A lot of big names you hear these days started business when they were still at school or colleges. Zukerberg is a big example.

Its very possible to be in school and also start up a business, infact its a great idea. By the time you are done with school, your business might have progressed. You dont have to start struggling to find a job

Definitely provided everything that would be needed is in place like capital and proper research done, it is important for the business not to clash with his school schedule too

Yes, however small the business might be at first. I don't see why not. I think some can manage business and education, but I know a lot of people who have successfully managed both.

It is very possible but you have to ensure that the business or job that you wish to do will give you time to study your book. Like online business, it can make you manage your time for both study and the business. Moreso, there are some offline business which can give you time to study,so you have to do your research very well before embark on anyone.

It does not matter whether you are in school, in college, a university graduate, a college drop out, etc. for owning a successful business. What ultimately matters is whether you have novel idea or not.

It is quit possible to be diong a side business and be schooling at the sam time,all you need to do is to do a schedule on the number of time and your you want to put into the business,so it would not affects your business.

yes, you can. warren buffet was still in school when you are already earning more than his teachers. A lot of people have started business while at school and became successful

Thanks for this. I usually see a lot of young people say they don't have time to focus on any other thing once they are in school and it's giving me a cause to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds