Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

You would unconsciously develop soft skills like personal effectiveness, time management, improved negotiation skills, effective communication and improved conflict management and resolution skills. All these skills are what you develop during the stage of managing a business.
[automerge]1617026731[/automerge]
You would unconsciously develop soft skills like personal effectiveness, time management, improved negotiation skills, effective communication and improved conflict management and resolution skills. All these skills are what you develop during the stage of managing a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a manager it is possible that your character changes towards someone or someone's character changes towards you as well. it is the normal law of nature irrespective of who you are. We should only try to know how to manage change in character.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
They are alot of people that change due to the nature of the business, a persons character to some extent has to be on check to noture growth.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Frustration as a result of low sales or poor performance in business can cause a change in attitude for a business owner but with maturity and understanding, you can manage such change in attitude.

At some points in our lives our characters changes for one reason or the other. As a business owner it is normal to experience change in mood and character due to reasons personally known to him. A business owner can also experience change in character if the business is performing below expectation after investing so much in it.

As the business grows overtime and different issues comes up in the business there's every possibility that there will be a change in character.

Business changes people characters. It is either they are now morally upright or they are morally not okay. I have seen somone that became discipline after he started his business.

Yeah... most especially when the business grows... the way he think, the way he calculate can lead to his character being changed...

You dealing with people of diverse baground on a daily basis with change the way you see and value people.You gain negociation skills and you approach every discution with tact,wisdom base on you experience with people.

it is highly possible for that so far a business grow everyday it of great expectation to experience change in it characteristics and policies.

If you are good and serious business owner, managing and running a business should effect some changes in the way you think, act and associate.

As a manager it is possible that your character changes towards someone or someone's character changes towards you as well. it is the normal law of nature irrespective of who you are. We should only try to know how to manage change in character.
Exactly,it's the law of nature,but what if in a scenario it happens to be the fault of the manager or he is aggreviated by the level of impact you made,or he feels threaten by your exposure.

it's pretty weird, but it happens to lot of people for some unknown reasons lol, i know people around me that changed in personality after setting up their own businesses, but i personally don't think i will

Yes, most businesses people do. Infact this change has to come first before you could achieve a remarkable progress in business. You should have a winners mentality, be more articulate and compose. Build your communication skills and be approachable. All these are important characters needed in running a successful business.
Most people tends to change their attitude and character towards others especially their employees for no just reasons. When some people begins to experience better or improvement in their finances they starts to see others as underachievers.

Positive attitude, a balanced outburst and confidence have been revealed as the most attractive traits in both sexes. Psychologists say that these three personality traits not only attract someone to the opposite sex but also prove that they can go with anyone.
As a business owner, it will get to a point where everything about you will be fashioned towards your business, including your character, your thinking and personal way of life.

Change in character is easily detected, because everyone has this I'd like to call it unconscious consciousness that make them quickly know if something is changing or amis. So yes it is very possible to detect change in a business owner.

Yes of course, as a business owner, you go out everyday. Sometimes you come back late because of your business. It can make you to start going back late even if you don't have much thing to do at office

I have to say, in reply to your question in the above post concerning whether being a business owner and embracing that position changes you as a person, that yes it reappy doea change you as a person, you pay attention to diversity and inclusion

Of course, business involves that it grows steady so it would not be a big deal if a business owner change with the business but it's necessary to note if it's a positive change.

It highly possible. Taking note that you'll be working with different people in their different temperaments coming from different backgrounds, there's no way that you can stay without change. You need to learn and know them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds