Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

It happens to a lot of people and because of your new position in business you will definitely have a change in character. So it is a normal thing among business owners and people in authority.
[automerge]1623071948[/automerge]
It happens to a lot of people and because of your new position in business you will definitely have a change in character. So it is a normal thing among business owners and people in authority.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes this is definitely possible depending on the type of business they are doing and sometimes a business or a working organisation can either positively or negatively influence a person's character, I just believe this is absolutely possible.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
It depends on the kind of boss or leadership that is running the company or organization, because most of this boss don't care how you feel emotionally when you are working under them tho. I pray we all work with the good one.

Yes it is possible to experience changes in behaviour as a business personnel,most of these changes are something that naturally comes when we establish our business because they are necessary for the success of the business.

Yes very very possible to experience change in character as a business owner,but learning is a continuous process you can change in your character based on want you have learned from your customers and also staff.

Well it is very good and important to know or experience changes in your organisation as a business owner this will helped you shape those policies that will helped regulate the affairs of the organisation effectively with solutions to any future occurrence or problems that may occurs.

yes I believe it is possible for you to experience change in your character as a business personality or a business manager because most of these changes comes automatically and they are the things that will help your business to grow much more than you expect.

Positive attitude, a balanced outburst and confidence have been revealed as the most attractive traits in both sexes. Psychologists say that these three personality traits not only attract someone to the opposite sex but also prove that they can go with anyone.
I completely agree with you that the positive attitude and a balanced confidence would go a long way in changing the outlook of a business person.

Yes of course, people often have a change in character when they occupy some starting position and attain some certain level. So, it is no new thing for someone to have the change of character when he is the owner of a business.

Being in a position of leadership has a way if changing people either for better or worse. To be the leader you need so many qualities, these qualities may later end up being part and parcel if your life as you go on.
I don't know because I have also been thinking about this two hours I saw some remarkable changes in my character and attitude when I was made a prefect in my school then so I can attest to this submission of yours.

I don't know because I have also been thinking about these two hours I saw some remarkable changes in my character and attitude when I was made a prefect in my school then so I can attest to this submission of yours.
Yeah, there are some things you are forced to do as a leader some of these things end up building up your courage, boldness and sometimes your leadership skills. As a leader, you pick one or two things as you move along.

I just consider this to be a normal aspect in everyone's life especially for business owner because it is the new adaptation to their business and these are the things that may be necessary for the success of the business they are going into.

Whether a business owner or not, change in attitude is a normal phenomenon for every human being, in fact, one should expect such from people to avoid being disappointed in the long run
Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?

Most business owners change in so many ways but most of them tend to change to the negative side. They believe since you have helped them to multiply their money, it their right to trample on your privileges and also reduce you to their slave all in the name of being a boss.

Yeah, there are some things you are forced to do as a leader some of these things end up building up your courage, boldness and sometimes your leadership skills. As a leader, you pick one or two things as you move along.
This is exactly what happened to me when I was made a prefect in my school in fact I picked several characteristics and traits along the way and I still have this trait even right now.

Changes in business could be a disciplinary decision that is adopted by a business management to be make sure a business are run conveniently,there are some good changes in business that we all need to adopt for business success.

It is possible to have some character change or modifications when taking up the responsible role of owning or managing business. It can be positive - showing empathy, more patience but also negative - becoming rude, arrogant and unteachable.
Yes it is possible to experience change of character as a business owner they say one thing that is constant is change and people change every day you can change as a business grow at that from positive to negative.

Its simy nice never to let your emotees down when they're working extemely hard to drive your business course to greatness. If my business get to a standard i want I'll simply opt for employees to assist me and I'll pay them.

People experience change in character whenever they are you a new position of power or office.when someone assumes such power, he must put some friendship away and focus on business

Absolutely true been a business owner can change at anytime so to have good customers that will be coming to your business, so business owner need to have a good character toward your customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds