Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

Yes, it's possible for a business manager to change his or her attitude in the process of managing the business. The attitude of the business manager mostly depends mainly on the performance of its employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
To I think its normal for you to change in character! Because as soon you business is growing your character need to adjust with it.
You can't be like the usual person you were before and still same mentality to run when business as become big.

Personality traits are relatively stable over time, they can and often do gradually change across the life span. ... Sudden, dramatic changes in personality are rare. Due to their effects on behavior and continuity over time, personality traits help shape the course of people's lives..sometimes stress can be a major cause for this issue

Once you are a business owner, some things change about your character because your field cannot but help to reflect on you. After becoming a business owner, your concept about things would change like in the area of dressing, spending, opinion sharing, positive thinking, seeing solution when others are seeing problems and so on.

There are alot of challenges you face as an owner of a business organization but you have to be smart in order to conquer them
Challenges must come and go but your strength to conquer them matters

Definitely yes. There is always a consequence for every of our actions. Changes will be observed in the life every business owner because it is bound to happen. It is the responsibility of the person to avoid negative feelings and actions that are around him to focus on the positive

It is so and you are absolutely right. When an entrepreneur assumes responsibility for a company, he goes through a learning process where character is involved. That said, there is a change in behavior and self-control, which happens when we learn to educate character, in this way we learn to value the people around us more, including those who work in the company.

Yes that's how it supposed to be cause you are now a leader who is now leading by example, whatever you do is what they will copy from you. If your attitude is bad they will be bad but when your attitude is good your employees too will be good. As a business owner everything about you have changed.

Change is a constant thing in life,as a business owner you will experience different things at the course of your endeavors,your exposure will determine your attitude towards others and how you lead others

It is very possible to experience change in character because being a business owner is another stage of ones life and also a leadership stage. Behavior and character are expected to change.

Ot is natural for the business owner to change a bit, specially when talking about leadership, in a humble way. He leads not commands, thats the true meaning of a leader in a business

As a business owner a lot is required from you. When your product is very good but you have a very bad character, people will not come back. In order to please people, you try to be of good behaviour and as time goes by, you become a good person naturally.

so many bad mannered buiness own have had a change of attitude since they started their business. There is no one with bad manner that will be successfull in his or her business. Once it occurs to you that you have invested so much money into a business and your bad manner is chasing customers away, you don't have choice but to change your attitude.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
Yeah I have. I have experienced learning how to be more vocal at displeasure for things that don't happen the way they should on the job, and have learned to give praise when needed.

If I hadn't learned how to manage people, I don't think I would ever know how to handle a difficult employee.

When I made my start up of a retailing business I wore a different hat, so to speak. It was not me who was managing the business but my entrepreneur personality who is strict to the letter and efficiency is the name of the game. In real life I am flexible and very considerate but not in business because I can be abused.

Someone I know recently stated that he automatically wakes up and starts thinking of new ways to do a task after starting his new business. Because running the daily activities of a business requires some skills and behavior, enterpreneurs experience that taking those daily steps often have effects in their personal lives.

Definitely, there will always be a change in the way a business owner, you tend to become more formal and more accommodating, understanding and at the same time trying to influnce people's decisions.

Yes of course. Business is a dynamic thing. And its form and shape can change at anytime. Throughout the life of your business, you may change your character and approach. This is normal. You have to be very flexible when dealing with changes that may occur in your business.

Yes, most businesses people do. Infact this change has to come first before you could achieve a remarkable progress in business. You should have a winners mentality, be more articulate and compose. Build your communication skills and be approachable. All these are important characters needed in running a successful business.

Everyday we learn something new, every day we learn from our previous mistakes. Therefore, it is very likely we are always changing our nature, perspective, behavior, etc. Time changes everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds