Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

It is a must to hire someone that believes in your mission statement. Hiring someone that doesn't believes in your mission statement is like hiring your enemy that want you not to progress in life or the enemy that want you dead to work for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not a must to hire employee that do believe in your mission statement but if you want to have a successful business the it is preferably to work with like minded people

I still believe that it is not a must to hire employees that must believe I'm your business vission before your business can make it. Because they only have rules.and regulations to simply follow as agreed

it is highly recommend able to employ those who are always ready to support your mission and vision of an establishment because it will help you attained your goals.

It is very necessary for a first that must made huge success to work with employees that have the same mindset and mission statement as the owner of the business

I don't think it is necessary for an employee to believe in that. The most important thing required of an employee is the ability to perform his task well.

What you need from your employee is their skills. Employees work for money. It will take a lot of time before they can accept your vision and mission

so far the employee believe in the company's vision and mission statement, it becomes easy to get the best out of such employees. simple. Just give the great talent you find exciting work to do, pay them fairly, and give them a generous option package.
What would an employee be doing in an organization he/she doesn't believe in its mission and vision? This must be a wrong placement. The first thing to make any new recruit understand in an organization is the vision and mission statement of the organization.

Shoyld you hire employees that buy into your mission and vision statement? Yes you totally should, it would be a seamless experience, there would be great chemistry between you and your workers and this is very great for a good working relationship

Shoyld you hire employees that buy into your mission and vision statement? Yes you totally should, it would be a seamless experience, there would be great chemistry between you and your workers and this is very great for a good working relationship.
I agree with you on that @Sheyemanu. Such chemistry between the management and the working staff will spur great achievement production wise and the level of output will increase which will have direct impact on revenue genereated.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
I think that it is very important to consider and i think that many companies still think about that and this can be seen in the interview portion where the candidate is asked what is their feel of the company or what they can bring to the company and how they would fit in. This can tell you a lot about their values and goals.

I think that it is very important to consider and i think that many companies still think about that and this can be seen in the interview portion where the candidate is asked what is their feel of the company or what they can bring to the company and how they would fit in. This can tell you a lot about their values and goals.
very true but some companies actually don't consider those things especially newly established businesses whose activities hasn't been properly streamlined.

It is about the employee believing in the vision and mission statement of you business. It is the employee to be able and capable to carry out his or her assigned duties that matters.

I think is good to employ someone who have experience in the kind of business that you do, so that it will help you build the business very well.

Staffs that believe in the vision and mission of the country are actually the best type of staff as they go the extra me to see the company move closer to it's vision but other types of staff would just be passing time in the company.

It is I'm also employ employee so believe in your mission statement and goal this where your business environment will be carried out in one goal.when your employees do not believe on your mission statement this help to kill your business.

it is good to hire employees that totally believe in your vision and mission statement this is because the employees will give their best, work out the best to meet up with the organisational goal and this will be a big plus for the company.

Yes I believe it is important to employ Candidates who believes in the vision and mission statement of the company, when you have candidate who doesn't understand or believes in your vision or mission statement , then there will be no positive work

What you need from your employee is their skills. Employees work for money. It will take a lot of time before they can accept your vision and mission
I so very much like this point you just made. Employees work basically for their money. They work to simply get paid. They only had to do what their job specifications says they should be doing to get paid. And they do it whole heatedly.

What if this employee you hired and think believes, but actually pretends to believe in your vision and mission for your business, how would you know? After all he does his job and duties deligently as is expected of him to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds