Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

The truth is, it would help the business and the rest of the staff if they have the same mission and vision at brought them together. Hence, it is critical to hire people with same orientation, attitude, aspiration, vision and mission. It helps you settle well in the company. At the same time it will aid the employer when it comes to achieving and growing his brand or company. When the mission is homogenous, it proportionately leads to success in the short or long term.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's very good to to employ people that has the same thinking as you and believe in your vision, such employees will give their best for the success of such business and your business will be a success

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
It is an important feature to look for in your staff when hiring them, it makes reaching company goals and objectives much easier but it shouldn't be a major criteria as other skilled employees can be trained to align with these objectives.

It is an important feature to look for in your staff when hiring them, it makes reaching company goals and objectives much easier but it shouldn't be a major criteria as other skilled employees can be trained to align with these objectives.
I understand your views on the topic discussed @Lilia. no doubt some employees can align with objectives quickly while most can't. The problem that ensues from such could pass a negative atmosphere in the work environment especially if the management is the type that lay much emphasis on the company's legacy and policies.

It is going to be a very grave mistake for an organization to hire an employee that doesn't believe in the company goals. What is the employee doing in the organization in the first place. It is when the employees accept and digest the company missions

It is actually good and very important to hire employees or workers that have the same view and mission and vision because hiring people with the same view and mission and vision with you will actually allow you to make profit because there view will be yh same with your own.

Employees won't know you your business mission nor vision till you show them how it looks like. You'll be the one to nurture them how and what you want from them to take your business higher to attain your desired goal.

Not necessarily, but it helps to have people who also have the same vision and respect the vision you're trying to portray. It can work with people who aren't interested in what you put out there. As long as they deliver and do the job as intended, it should be totally fine.

Not at all. I prefer hiring independent thinkers. You don't need to hire yes men/women. You should have people who can demand autonomy and think on their own. Make their own decision, mistakes and learn from them.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
[automerge]1616880481[/automerge]
is not necessary to hire somebody that believe in mission and vision of your business. what is your average job description of what the person needs to do and how to do it who is the punishment that comes for failure to do it that's all. The only thing you can do is true create a culture that goes with the vision and mission of your company so that the worker can align themselves to it.

Last edited:
I don't think it is necessary to hire people who also have the same mission and vision statement. I believe you should hire a person who has skills and knowledge on your business, who has a lot of experience on related field

Working with like minds is the best and easiest way to achieve your goal. As an employer it is safer to employ people that believe in your vision as it will help fuel your passion into success
[automerge]1617332983[/automerge]
what is your average job description of what the person needs to do and how to do it who is the punishment that comes for failure to do it that's all. The only thing you can do is true create a culture that goes with the vision and mission of your company so that the worker can align themselves to it.

It is not a must for you to employ an employee that believe in your vision and mission statement, but it is good for you to employ an employee that believe in your mission and vision statement

No it is not compulsory for you to hire only employees that believe in your vision and mission statement although it would really help your business if they genuinely believe in it and not just pretending they do believe in them.
The pretend they believe to not lose job position because in work saying that you are not interested to work means termination of your work so you feel yourself obliged to do something to keep your position at work.

nothing is by Force in this life, but such employee is absolutely necessary in the business you are into because they are the one that will impact your business positively.

When I apply on job, do I apply just because I share the same vision of the employer? Well, I don't care about that. I think the employer should not care about that. Knowledge, skills and experience matter more

I believe that in every organization, the employees are being brought there with a job description already in place and so act towards a common goal but it will be equally nice if they believe in the mission and the vision of the business.

It is not a must to employ an employee that believe in your vision and mission statement. But I preferred employing an employee that believes in my mission and vision statement

Its not necessary to hire employers that really believe in your vision.... A task that is been ordered for an employee is enough to ensure that your vision are intact...

I can't tell if all companies do, but you have to make sure that you don't employ a staff wo isn't tolerant of people who share different views with him or her. These kind of persons are toxic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds