Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

Tho it is not a must to hire only persons that share your dreams and vision, as there are people who might pick up the job not because they have the same dream as you but just so they could feed their family. But it would make your work easier and the business would also expand faster when your workers share the same goal as you

Advertisement Placeholder
As the owner of the company, u own and have the vision and mission for ur company. But when hiring worker, it is left for u to hire worker and imbibe in them the mission and vision of ur company. U will have to make them believe in ur vision and mission so they can help u achieve ur company goal and objectives.

yes it is absolutely necessary because they are the one that will stand with you together to push and move the business organisation forward,I don't see the need for you to hire someone that does not believe in what you do because that will be a total drawback.

You can hire hire anyone in as much as the person is ready to make a positive contribution to the growth and development of the company. Most times those employees who don't believe in your mission and vision statement are the ones who push sales and great outcome of the business.
Very true, i believe the general vision of every worker in a company is to make money and be able to take care of themselves and their family. As long as they are hard working and always but in their best, there is no problem. Tho there are some advantages in hiring someone with your vision

Employers wants to employ employees that will add value to their business. This is why most employers interview anyone that they want to employ to their company.

It's good to work with someone who believes in your vision. However, you may not find those who believe in your vision, but you can make them understand what your vision statements are, and if they are ok with it, you employ them.

well thou opinion differs and vary at the same time best on how individuals view it at the time the are operating. ut to me the answer is yes because hiring someone who really believes in your mission and vision is o e of the pillars for the progress and promotion of the business agenda because that person will work effectively to attained that same goal with you.

Your mission and vision are highly personal and it would be difficult to get someone to have same vision as your own. It's best to manage with anyone you have as employee.

No it is not compulsory for you to hire only employees that believe in your vision and mission statement although it would really help your business if they genuinely believe in it and not just pretending they do believe in them.
it is compulsory because if you are hiring someone that will not believe in what you are doing how will the person help to improve your business ? for me if I can see someone that believes solely on what I do I will hire the person as soon as possible.

it is not necessary to hire somebody that believe in mission and vision of your business. what is your average job description of what the person needs to do and how to do it who is the punishment that comes for failure to do it that's all. The only thing you can do is true create a culture that goes with the vision and mission of your company so that the worker can align themselves to it.
This is true, not everyone would have exactly the same vision you have or would work exactly the way you want it. The best thing is to mostly find serious minded persons. There people that may not have the same vision but are very hard working and are dedicated to their dreams.

This is true, not everyone would have exactly the same vision you have or would work exactly the way you want it. The best thing is to mostly find serious minded persons. There people that may not have the same vision but are very hard working and are dedicated to their dreams.
It is very important point. Vision of of the partner of your company or business may not be always same. But you both should be equally benefited from the business. Otherwise there will be conflict of interest.

I don’t think It’s compulsory to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement but it can be necessary because it will just be as if you have the same mindset for the business

It is very important point. Vision of of the partner of your company or business may not be always same. But you both should be equally benefited from the business. Otherwise there will be conflict of interest.
Exactly, i have seen a case where by the vision of the manager is totally different from that of the workers. But because the pay is good and they are being treated well, the employees work extremely hard to make sure the company achieve its goals and with this, in time you would discover that the employees would start adopting the vision of the company without them even knowing.

I still do not think that anything is a must as there will be other options definately, one can just decide to go for one, concerning the topic, it is important to get staff that believes in the mission and vision of a company as those are the ones that would add value but how does one get them

There are some businesses and organizations that only hire people of their own religion and ethnic group. This is discrimination and doesn't make sense.

if you have an opportunity to hire someone that believe in the same goal as you do please do,it is better to do it because they will really help you a lot and they can also help your business organisation,these are the best set of people you will ever employed in your business.

Every business or establishment has their vision and mission statement. Wether the employees believe in them or not is not what anyone can tell order than that the employees are doing their jobs well

it is not necessary to hire somebody that believe in mission and vision of your business. what is your average job description of what the person needs to do and how to do it who is the punishment that comes for failure to do it that's all. The only thing you can do is true create a culture that goes with the vision and mission of your company so that the worker can align themselves to it.
It is imperative for an organisation to employ workers who believe in their mission goal and objective this will help the organisation work smoothly, putting all modalities in place and organisation and each employee must have good relationship.

Yes it should be a consideration to a new startup company or existing one to consider hiring skillful employees who believe in mission and vision statement of your company cause when such is done it will be easier for your business to grow faster.
As far as I am concerned I do not think that or business even consider employing skilled employees for its business but it should be a primary goal for all business to employee skilled workers that can do the work very well and take the business to the next level.
[automerge]1625317550[/automerge]
so far the employee believe in the company's vision and mission statement, it becomes easy to get the best out of such employees. simple. Just give the great talent you find exciting work to do, pay them fairly, and give them a generous option package.
The employee of a company should be able to believe in the vision and mission statement of the company so as to be able to work and contribute their quota to the success of the business but we will definitely need to the business source again and be able to perform in obligation to the employee.

Last edited:
It is very important and necessary to work with people that believes in your mission and vision because such people can easily make your business successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds