Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

Well hiring someone who has the same mission and vision as yours is very important and it's at the improvement of your business in achieving a better goal. so to me hiring someone of that nature is very important and necessary.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be best if I could find employees that believe in my vision and mission statement because they will have passion for what they do and will put their best into their work

You can always employ anyone to work for you but employing someine who understand s your vision and mission would help boost your performance because such employee is focused on the mission.

To make a business grow more efficiently and effectively then it's necessary to hire someone with the same vision as you in other to match those vision together to make a better future for the business to be able to expand if you have such in mind.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
I think companies still consider that.
I would not employ anyone who does not believe in the mission and vision of my organization....such a person may run my organization down.

For a company to succeed it is paramount for the owner of the business to employee employees that truly believe in the mission and vision statement of the organisations so that everyone can have a unity of purpose that will result into greater productivity for the business.
Exactly. Everyone has to be on the same page. It is very bad for business when some of the employees have a different goal , mission and vision which is different to that of the company or the employer

I would love to employ someone who believes in my mission and vision so that person can be devoted to the job and put in his/her best

Exactly. Everyone has to be on the same page. It is very bad for business when some of the employees have a different goal , mission and vision which is different to that of the company or the employer
This is also the same reasons why even after an employee has been employed it will be necessary and mandatory for him or hard to beat up on the mission and vision statement of the company so that everyone will be on the same page as to move the business or company to the vision and mission that it is proposed for itself.

Normally the best thing to do when employing a worker into your business is to employ someone with the same mission and vision as you , because that's the only way to make the work keep progressing.

The mission and vision goals of the company are part of branding and branding is a major aspect of marketing, it is better to hire those who are ready to work strictly by the mission and vision goals to enable the organization soar high amongst it's competitors. Do make sure to also treat these employees with tasty 😋 benefits to boost their morales.

This is also the same reasons why even after an employee has been employed it will be necessary and mandatory for him or hard to beat up on the mission and vision statement of the company so that everyone will be on the same page as to move the business or company to the vision and mission that it is proposed for itself.
This is true and it is the best thing to actually do, but I know for a fact that majority of does who are working on various companies today, do not share the same vision as the company, they are simply there just to earn a living.

Yes it will be great to hire employees that believe in you as leader but sometimes there is no enough time for doing this , just business owners hire people randomly .

The employees that show interest, vision, mission and passion for job will definitely takes you business to the promise land

This is true and it is the best thing to actually do, but I know for a fact that majority of does who are working on various companies today, do not share the same vision as the company, they are simply there just to earn a living.
You simply cannot blame people that actually want to work to earn a living please stop the people that are supposed to be driving the mission and vision statement of any organisation should be the owner of the company and the manager of the company. They should be the one to invite the vision and mission statement of the company into the consciousness of the staff so that everyone in the company can work towards achieving it.

You simply cannot blame people that actually want to work to earn a living please stop the people that are supposed to be driving the mission and vision statement of any organisation should be the owner of the company and the manager of the company. They should be the one to invite the vision and mission statement of the company into the consciousness of the staff so that everyone in the company can work towards achieving it.
We are saying the same thing here, I only said though having does that have the same vision as the business owner would be the best because ideas would easily flow and things would go on faster. But I went further to say I know for a fact that most persons working on various companies do not have the same vision as the business owner, what I am trying to say here that it does not matters if they have the Same vision here or not, as long as they are hard working and producing results that's what matters

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
I don't think most companies pay attention to employees that believe in the mission and vision of the company, instead they look our for experience person and qualifications.

We are saying the same thing here, I only said though having does that have the same vision as the business owner would be the best because ideas would easily flow and things would go on faster. But I went further to say I know for a fact that most persons working on various companies do not have the same vision as the business owner, what I am trying to say here that it does not matters if they have the Same vision here or not, as long as they are hard working and producing results that's what matters
I also agree with you that it does not matter if the owner of the business and its employees do have the same mission and vision statement that the company will still succeed but you will agree with me that it will be better for the company owner and its employees to all have a knowledge of the company's vision and mission statement so that the company can better succeed.

I also agree with you that it does not matter if the owner of the business and its employees do have the same mission and vision statement that the company will still succeed but you will agree with me that it will be better for the company owner and its employees to all have a knowledge of the company's vision and mission statement so that the company can better succeed.
Exactly, it would be way better if both the employees and the business owner are on the same page in terms of business visions, it would make the work easier for the manager as things would be falling in place without the manager puting in much effort.

You need to work with a group of people who share the same idea with you in order to achieve your dreams and actualize it

It is very good to hire an employee that when they come in they will believe in your vision and mission statement by that way your company will grow higher

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds