Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

Advertisement Placeholder
The worst mistake an employer can make is to employ someone that doesn't have the same mission or goals with the employer, there will always be clash of interest.

It is not a must but it is very important to look for people who believes and are ready to work towards helping the company to achieve it's dreams and ambitions.

Someone who doesn't believe in it may not be serious and may not work as supposed. That why companies train staff to put in their minds what is expected.

Seriously, it is not a must in my opinion as well because they don't really need to have the same vision with you but they need to carry out the tasks that you asked them to do in order for them to be paid.

Yeah I think hiring employees with the like mind and mentality as the organization would surely have a good effect on the business when compared to employees who don't share the same sentiments

Well it's quite necessary and important to hired someone that believes in your mission because it will be of continuation and building on the foundation you have laid already and this will lead to development.

Hiring a sincere employee doesn't amount to the employee believing in your company's vision and mission statement. But he is very sincere as an employee. So that doesn't matter at all because he will deliver to the best of his ability and principle as sincere person

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
yes that's great ,hirering a skilled labour with a better offer is a good idea ,it will also help in the growth of the business or organization ,they will help you by introduce many things and make them in a good order

It's true that if you employ people that share the same vision as you, the business will grow exponentially. Most of the employees now don't give their all to business because they most of the business nowadays are modern day slavery. It's not a must to hire people that share the same vision as you.

It is very important that your employees should share the same vision and mission with you so that you will know that you are all going in the same direction.

indeed it is actually really the very best for you to have actually somebody that's an ability degree around the kind of company you're entering into it's not a should that you should employ all of them however it is actually definitely required if you require excellence in any type of
of a company. have actually somebody along with great ability.

It's not compulsory to hire these set of employees but if you see them amongst others, it an advantage to them. But then you can always build a team that can believe in you.

Yes is necessary but not a must, if you can find one, nice. But working with such people will ease a while lot of things.

Personally for me I don't need to hire a person who has the same dreams and vision like mine,but as long as the person will be willing to help my dream and vision actualise

Yes it is a very important requirement because it would yield more productivity than just employing someone with a different mission and vision

Yes it's best to hire those kind of people because they will put all their efforts in building your fame because they trust you and they believe in you

Well most employees don't know the vision of the owner of a business, so it is the owner to relate the aim of business to the employees so that his business will not crumble.

I think it's a requirement for your business to grow personally. If you employ someone with a different mission,there would surely be misplaced priorities
[automerge]1633339298[/automerge]
Yes it should be a consideration to a new startup company or existing one to consider hiring skillful employees who believe in mission and vision statement of your company cause when such is done it will be easier for your business to grow faster.
Yes you're very right. It should be a consideration that should be looked into. Many employers don't really take note of this and just go for the qualifications but rather you should ask if their mission and vision aligns with that of the company

Last edited:
You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

For a company to succeed it is paramount for the owner of the business to employee employees that truly believe in the mission and vision statement of the organisations so that everyone can have a unity of purpose that will result into greater productivity for the business.

I don't know for all companies, but some do.
Before I was hired at my current job, my employer say me down and shared with me the mission and goals of her organisation... She told me if I couldn't fit it, she would let me go.
So, yes, there are companies that still consider that when hiring.

For me, its a YES because any employee that doesn't find it pleasing with your vision and mission can't generate a positive outcome on the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds