Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

It is very important and necessary to hire or employ employee that believes in the company missions ànd vision statement. This is very important because it will help them to know how to handle the company and make it more progress

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not must to hire the employees that believed in your mission but it's good if you hire does that believed in your mission so that they can help you achieve it.

Before someone should work with you, such person must believe in what you do. Any employee that does not believe in your mission and vission statement does not have anything to do with your business.

it is not necessary to hire somebody that believe in mission and vision of your business. what is your average job description of what the person needs to do and how to do it who is the punishment that comes for failure to do it that's all. The only thing you can do is true create a culture that goes with the vision and mission of your company so that the worker can align themselves to it.
It is good to hire employee that believes in your vision statement and also your mission statement with this you can be able to know the best we in terms of managing a business and you can also be able to achieve your goal.

it's not really necessary but it is of more advantage for the employees you have to share your vision and goals. That way they put in their best and you have satisfied customers.

I tried to see a company as a group of people who have come together to try to move the business forward. In this thing there is always a company mission and vision statement that everybody looks onto so it is only wise to employ somebody that does.

it is not necessary to hire somebody that believe in mission and vision of your business. what is your average job description of what the person needs to do and how to do it who is the punishment that comes for failure to do it that's all. The only thing you can do is true create a culture that goes with the vision and mission of your company so that the worker can align themselves to it
It is very nice to hire employee that believe in your mission statement and go because they will be able to work according to your dream for the company.

It is very nice to hire employee that believe in your mission statement and go because they will be able to work according to your dream for the company.
It is very complex task to find someone who's interest coincidence with us. We need to find a lot such kind of person. Also it is important to work with coordination, as any level of jealousy will be risky.

It's not must to hire the employees that believed in your mission but it's good if you hire does that believed in your mission so that they can help you achieve it.
Your mission statement is the goals the business intend to achieve. Employing someone who do not believe in your mission statement will slow down the progress of the business.

I don't think most companies still do. All they're concerned with now is competency. It is good in a way but having employees that believe and share your core values are always a plus. So to be on the safer side, these things should be spelt out

Yes it is very good to hire workers who believe in your vision and mission statement, but it will not be possible that all employees you have falls into such category.

You can't just employ say person you that apply to work for you, you need to employ the people that have the same vission like you. You need to employ people that think the same way you think, that is the only way you will be able to progress in your business

You can't just employ say person you that apply to work for you, you need to employ the people that have the same vission like you. You need to employ people that think the same way you think, that is the only way you will be able to progress in your business
These kind of persons would indeed make the business move and progress faster but there are certain times even does that do not have the same vision as you would also do a great job because they need the pay.

Hiring someone who does not understand the mission and vision statement of your business is like hiring someone to work against the business. You need to make sure that whoever you employ understood the mission and vision statement of the business.

Sure it is essential for you to employ people with the same vision and goal with you, how do you think you will succeed if you employ someone who doesn't believe in what you are doing maybe probably working for you because of money, people who believe in what you are doing won't only work for you but with you they will work as a reliable partner.

The best way your business can improve is when your vision is been carried out practically by somey who has that vision as well,any one who belly in your dreams,vision,and mission will surely stand by you

Whenever I would see this thread it reminds me of my business days that my vision is for the business to grow so that everyone can partake of the profit.I didn't care if the employee would believe in that but growing a business is a common objective so I guess they have to believe.

No it's not a must to hire employees that believe in your business dreams and goals. But I can assure you that it is a must to hire employees that knows hoe ro do their jobs effectively if you ever want to be successful

Well, yes! If you're an individual that holds only your vision and mission in an autocratic position then you have to employ those that will abide by it and save yourself the hiccups as you may call it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds