Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

When you hire an employee that believes in the mission and vision of your company, it is certain that they are going to work in line with the culture of your business. They will genuinely contribute to the growth of the business and surely get your word for it in the long haul. that is why it is good for a serious business to always have code of conduct and ethics guidelines.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you hire an employee that believes in the mission and vision of your company, it is certain that they are going to work in line with the culture of your business. They will genuinely contribute to the growth of the business and surely get your word for it in the long haul. that is why it is good for a serious business to always have code of conduct and ethics guidelines.
Well, my question is how will you determine if someone has the same mission or vision. Because, in the interview they will always say to our tune and praise everything even if they don't agree to it. 😆

hiring someone that believe in the same vision as you is the best as you have said, because they will definitely help you together to move the company and the business organisation forward.

hiring someone that believe in the same vision as you is the best as you have said, because they will definitely help you together to move the company and the business organisation forward.
a business owner will know their true value when the business is experiencing difficulties. That is the time when such an employee will rise to the matter and help the company to the greater height.

I will never ever bother demanding to knows from any of my employees if they believe in business mission statement or not. Because it will be a waist of time asking. What is important is that the employee is delivering according to expectation

a business owner will know their true value when the business is experiencing difficulties. That is the time when such an employee will rise to the matter and help the company to the greater height.
Okay in a situation in which the company experienced difficulties and an employee do not rise to help solve the situation, what should be the right step a manager should take against such employee ?

In your company it is not your sole responsibility to drive the company forward and that is why everybody must work together and understanding mission and vision statement first before they join.

It is not a must please for someone to employ anyone that only believes in his mission statement for his business. If you think the person says he believes it, does that really surgest that the person believed it?

It's very hard to see employee like that these days because many employees are no longer that ready for the passion or looking at the vision of the company , many are for the pay and salary the company want to offer

hiring an employee which believe in your vision and mission would be a good things for company or her investors. and this will allow the employee to use their full energy into the into the growth of the company so hiring someone who does not believe in know someone's Gigi is a detriment to the company's growth

In your company it is not your sole responsibility to drive the company forward and that is why everybody must work together and understanding mission and vision statement first before they join.
Do you mean to say that in your business you will only hire an applicant who believes in your mission and vision statement? That would probably depend on your statements for your mission and vision. If you are a fanatical in religion then I don't think you can get many applicants.

It is necessary to hire people who believe in your mission and vision but I don't think it is a must because you can just employ someone to do a job for you and he will do it perfectly.

Of course you should hire employees that share the same vision with you, nothing can be more interesting to see your employee more enthusiastic than you are

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
I don't think that it's in the mindset of employees being hired. I believe that their mindset is first to get hired and earn money. I think in their minds, they will still make a very impressive resume, pass the initial and final interview. They don't have the vision and mission mindset yet. I think if they get hired that's the time that they will be taught and given orientation about mission and vision statement.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

I'll be very honest with you when it comes to hiring workers because they will always tell you exactly what you wanted to hear because they really need to be employed to get paid from that job so in essence they don't really believe in what your vision is as they believe in is what you are going to pay them for working for you.

I think this should be a compulsory element of hiring staffs for your company or business. It will go a long way.

hiring an employee which believe in your vision and mission would be a good things for company or her investors. and this will allow the employee to use their full energy into the into the growth of the company so hiring someone who does not believe in know someone's Gigi is a detriment to the company's growth
Exactly I think hiring a better employee would help in terms of business growth , many business growth highly is dependent on the mission and vision of the employee , because they are the one to improve the business

Yes it's very necessary because when they believe in your vision they can actually relate to what ideas you want to put out for your customers. And it also helps the employees to give in their best. When you're doing something you love and enjoy, there is a kind of passion you do it with, so it's actually very crucial

Hiring employees that believe your mission and vision is very good and it can definitely help your business to grow at a very faster rate but it's not a must.

It's good to always employ people that have interest in your business's vision and mission. Why because they will be willing to give maximum support to the business and with their great support and hard work, the business will grow more faster and be among the top businesses one day.
This is a very nice answer. Although I think that the applicants does not have the knowledge of the vision and mission statement yet, I think the applicant who knows and is agreeable to the business' vision and mission would be a plus. Most likely the persons amenable to the said mission and visions will be hired and last long in the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds