Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it good to work after retirement?

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

is it good to work after retirement?
From the experience i have seen,most employees after retirement usually take up a contractual role for the organisation they have been with.And this is quit good as their wealth of experience cannot just be left to go like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, in reply to the question in your above question concerning if it is still good to work after retirement, well, I will say that there is no problem with it as long as it doesn't affect your health you are good to go work anywhere you want

Really, a person ought Upton have planned very well for his retirement. You should not at all do heavy work because at this stage what matters most is grooming the young population and your health.

Teaching profession is the best to work after retirement from any company, You can open your own tuition or learning centre and start teaching work which can earn you some money after retirement.

Yes it is good ! But if you have enough energy to do some,than you should do any kind of job or business,rather than if you save enough money to servive for future life,so you should take rest and have to enjoy next days of life.
I completely agree with you that it is good for one to still be doing something even after retirement and the best way to do that is through business because business doesn't require too much strength to do.

On a personal note I would not advice anyone to engage into any active work when they are retired. You should instead just go into mild work like consultancy services.

It really all depends on the person's health, physical and mental - meaning, are they showing any signs of early dementia, etc.? Any current (major) operations, and how necessary work actually is to the individual. Do they need a job to keep up with finances or are they looking at it as something more of a hobby to fight off boredom or loneliness in advanced age. As long as a person is willing and able to work and if that's what makes them truly happy, then yes. I say go for it. People forget that life should be about happiness.
:)

I believe there is no actual law that stops you from working after retirement, neither is there any fixed law that says its good. It all depends on you. Its your personal choice to decide if you should keep on working or relax. If you have all the funds needed to take care of your needs after retirement then there might be no need. But then again its your choice, some do it out of boredom

Yes you can still work after retirement but you only need something to keep yourself going because it is not advisable for you to involve yourself in any strenuous activities ,since your age during that time may not be able to carry it anymore.

My 75 years old father is still working in him farm. I think the decision to work should be based on your health condition and not the things like retirement etc.

It depends on your age when you retired. If you are still mentally fit and physically strong, it is not bad to work to earn a living after retirement.

Yes it good to work after retirement because People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours.
Most people don't want to sit at home and they will still go walking after diamonds it all depend on the individual and whether he or she want to work after retirement or not.

There different types of work after retirement it is not necessary and office work that is called work it could be open a shop or it could be opening another kind of business and not a most mostly run by you so personally, I don't feel it is wrong to work after retirement as a matter of fact it helps so that you don't put pressure on your children or grandchildren.​

People can still work after retirement mostly to main a healthy lifestyle. At that stage, the mental and physical demand of the work should be mild or else it would defeat the purpose for working at that age.

It depends if you are not old enough then you might consider working after retirement , because you certainly needs a source of income to continue to acheive your bills and others I thinm

It is very important that someone who is still very healthy and has the capacity must look for a job or business even if it is as a form of passive income.

There is nowhere it is said that it is a bad thing to work after retirement. If you feel you can still work after retirement them you should, otherwise, you should actually just retire and rest yourself

If your source of income and your pension is little to take care of your daily basic needs and you are still healthy to work, you can still work after retirement.

Retirement in every sense of the word means that you are done with working as an individual. The only reason why old people fall back to working is because there is no fund.

To be completely honest, there are a lot of sites that pay out with free PayPal money instantly but some may require you to answer a couple questions to make it happen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds