Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hobbies as retirement jobs

I think that if you have a particular hobby, then you must pursue your career in that specific field! This would allow you to become successful for sure in the future.
It is always good to transform your hobby into business because it would definitely produce good results. This is because your happiness is very necessary in the success of a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that if you have a particular hobby, then you must pursue your career in that specific field! This would allow you to become successful for sure in the future.
If you choose your your hobby as a job after retirement , it is a very good gesture because it's going to help you on the long run.
The business will be all fun and you will enjoy doing it.

Well some of our hobby are not really paying but we tend to engage ourselves into. am gambling and sometimes it's not even given me what I really wanted to sustain talk more of when I retire from service.

I encourage it because it will help reduce boredom which could lead to overthinking and depression. It mostly depends on individual . Personality I love snooker.

The fact is that most people retire from there rspectives jobs simply because they found no pleasure in it or not motivated not because of the salary payment to engaged into something that gives them joy.

Actually farming can also be a hubby for some individuals simply because it gives them joy than working in the office and that will makes them to quit not because the payment is very low.
Yeah, once your payment is very low and thinking of your hobby that can be converted to be your job can pay high, one can just change to the job that suit his hobby.

If you choose your your hobby as a job after retirement , it is a very good gesture because it's going to help you on the long run.
The business will be all fun and you will enjoy doing it.

I must say that I am already doing my job and it is my hobby as well. This is because I am making money as a writer on many forums and making money by writing is what I wanted to do.

I must say that I am already doing my job and it is my hobby as well. This is because I am making money as a writer on many forums and making money by writing is what I wanted to do.
Wow that is really good and very interesting for you to have a job that is according to your hobby that will be really fun and you will never really get easily tired doing such job.

It is very necessary to turn ideas to business by using your hobbies.This is exactly what will take it to the top.
One of the best thing you could do to yourself is to make your hobby your business.

Well I could consider that because I need something that will be more entertaining , but mostly it all depends on my plans and preparation and what I needs to do after retirement

Personally I think anything that could not make me some money, I don't really considered it as hobby even if it's then is not profitable to me. I only try to engage myself into something that can make me income.
It is very necessary to turn ideas to business by using your hobbies.This is exactly what will take it to the top.
One of the best thing you could do to yourself is to make your hobby your business.
You are perfectly right but some of our hobby are not good for business or way of income generation. because mine is gambling and everyone knows gambling is a game of luck you may succeed and you may fail.

I love reading as it expands one's mind. I would love to be a blogger, full time.

It all depends on one's interests. Handcrafts are always a favourite with retirees.

There are many people who are so creative that they have turn many ideas into a reality and this also involves enjoying what they do. This means their ideas are actually related to their hobbies.

There are many people who are so creative that they have turn many ideas into a reality and this also involves enjoying what they do. This means their ideas are actually related to their hobbies.
It is very necessary to turn ideas to business and which means you want to turn your hobbies into real business.
This is very necessary because it will give you a rest of mind.
It is true that before you turn ideas into business it must have been what you love to do the most.
This is basically the reason why most of the people that were able to turn the idea to business enjoy what they do.

Last edited:
For sure, once you are able to turn your hobby into business ideas and started it, you will feel more confident and comfortable doing it because it is what you are already use to.

I am not going to advise you to go into anything that you do not understand so your hubby is something that you particularly understand so you are going to be finding it easy to settle in.

I love reading a lot so I puke say reading. Because when I retire I wouldn’t be able to do any hard work so I will prefer to read and relax my body and brains

I love reading a lot so I puke say reading. Because when I retire I wouldn’t be able to do any hard work so I will prefer to read and relax my body and brains
Actually reading is a hubby but to some extent it won't makes you some money after your retirement. I think you should get another productive hubby to attached to it.

Actually reading is a hubby but to some extent it won't makes you some money after your retirement. I think you should get another productive hubby to attached to it.
Reading is an hobby but I would rather classify it to be a writing job.
If you love to read all the time, then you should be a very good writer and you should be able to write about stories.

Personally I think not all out hubby's are really paying us some of them are seen as a waste of time because nothing productive comes from them. I will prefer to do something that will worth me money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds