Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hobbies as retirement jobs

Everyone has his or her own hobby and another person's hobby might differ from someones own and vice versa, but what I will also advice you that after retirement, make sure exercise is one of your hobby.

Advertisement Placeholder
Everyone has his or her own hobby and another person's hobby might differ from someones own and vice versa, but what I will also advice you that after retirement, make sure exercise is one of your hobby.
It is no longer again saying that so many people have different hobbies.
This makes us different from each other and so is our desires differs greatly from one another.

For sure, once you are able to turn your hobby into business ideas and started it, you will feel more confident and comfortable doing it because it is what you are already use to.

This is true. I have also turned my hobbies to my job. I have worked as a writer on various platforms and I have been successful. Writing is a kind of field which is quite vast.

When it comes to the aspect of choosing a vocational job after retirement it all depends on the retiree,some of them might want to go into gardening and some might want to go into counseling,while some would opt for consulting jobs.

I am not going to advise you to go into anything that you do not understand so your hubby is something that you particularly understand so you are going to be finding it easy to settle in.
Well that is the true, making your hubby as a retirement home should be the best because you will always enjoy doing it and always feel relieve doing your hobby.

Actually we have alot of hobbies even though the fact is that not all of it really do pay us. some of the hobby are productive and some are less or even not to our satisfaction.

Obviously, I will agree with you because
it keeps your body perfectly fit and it makes you in the move while you are enjoying. Doing your hobby at your retirement age makes you enjoy life and less stress while you can provide for your needs.
And slow down your death day

That will be a good idea, hobbies are really good it will help you to refresh yourself not only that you'll find The job very easy, I like that idea of making money from your hobbies.

I think that is actually a very beautiful thing if you're to ask me. There's this known and popular actor that's almost bon the verge of retirement if actually he hasn't retired already, but now he is working as a movie director and writer and he is still making so much money.

It's advantageous that you can make money from your passion while still enjoying it. Retirement keeps your body in ideal condition since it keeps you active while you are having fun. When you are retired, engaging in your hobby helps you to relax and enjoy life while still being able to meet your needs.

My hobby is playing football and I also like poultry business , so i am planning on opening a big football viewing centres and also starting a poultry business as my retirement job.

My Mom recently retired from government jobs and live in alone. She has a stable income but no hobby or interests. She is not exactly very social as well.But she play's virtual ping pong alot which is kind of nice.

I personally would not want to work when I do retire, I would use that time to do some other things like spending time with my friends and family members and do some other community work

I will like to manage people as my hobby when I retire because I love being around people and I have my own enterprise which I look forward to manage people there when I retire

What hobby do you consider as a good part time job or gig for those who retire, but still want to be able to work and enjoy what they do? With me, I find that making different wooden items like benches and chairs to be a good hands on hobby, that can be used as a job for someone who is retired.
For me investment and doing business is a hobby so I want to earn from my passion until I am alive, everyone should do what they really want not only after retirement but in every stage of life.

I think that will be a good idea, having hobbies as your job will be a good idea, but a lot of people are trying to make a big deal out of it, which is very bad.

For me investment and doing business is a hobby so I want to earn from my passion until I am alive, everyone should do what they really want not only after retirement but in every stage of life.
Thats a good hobby to make money from when you retires , you work have known everything about investment perfectly and it will give you the opportunity of earning good amount of money with investment .

I think the writing talent is very appropriate here.
Retired folks can comfortably work remotely writing for companies and different clients for professionalism purposes

That really depends on the person. Some hobbies can translate to a job, but most of the time that's not the case, at least from what I've seen. If it's a hobby where you can sell what you make, or do, then I say it's worth it. But if it's something that doesn't draw profit, I'd say pass on it.

Retired folks can comfortably work remotely writing for companies and different clients for professionalism purposes
Using your hobbies as a retirement job depends on the type of business you are doing , for example if the man was a footballer and after retiring , you cannot go back into playing football because you are older , all you can do is start a football academy .
Using your hobbies as a retirement job depends on the type of business you are doing , for example if the man was a footballer and after retiring , you cannot go back into playing football because you are older , all you can do is start a football academy .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds