Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it good to work after retirement?

It depends on each individual, some people do not want to just sit idle and depend on others when they still have strength so they still move on to other works after retirement. It may not even be a paying job, it may be a voluntary work. While some prefer to just rest and enjoy or travel.
It depend on you if you are physically fit and are start to your work after retirement you can manage it But some people do not have any plan to work after retirement.they sit only idle and spend their time free.I think work after retirement is necessary for a man so that he busy themselves and earn some money and live in simple life

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes i think it's a good idea to still have work after retirement but not as hard as before. Im thinking about business even a small one. Where the retired individual is actually interested and can do it as a hobby so they can already relax while still earning. Plus it will weaken them if they just suddenly stop but the enjoyment and satisfaction comes first.

It depends on each individual, some people do not want to just sit idle and depend on others when they still have strength so they still move on to other works after retirement. It may not even be a paying job, it may be a voluntary work. While some prefer to just rest and enjoy or travel.
Sure, strength is a main factor to consider when people are planning whether or not to work after retiring. Some people do not rest when they are younger and builds illness which might make them idle in the house after retirement.

Retirement isn't to work for another its for relaxation after working for government or a company for number of years. Either to concentrate on your business you might have set up over the years

There are two methods that we’d recommend for building a business website: using a website builder, or WordPress. The former is suitable for tech beginners, while the latter requires a little coding knowledge.

Once you begin receiving Social Security or a pension, you may be more concerned with doing something you love rather than bringing home a large income. Many retired folk train for new careers or begin new jobs doing something they enjoy, even though it may not be as remunerative as their previous career.

In my opinion I think anyone can work after retirement but your age matters . If you retired at the age of 70 then I'm not so sure you can work after retirement cause you're not strong enough anymore that is why it is good for you to have a future plan set out when you're young and working.
@Esther The more reason an employee need to have a retirement plan in place aside pension when young and working. A retired employee shouldn't consider working at such an old age. I see no reason for making such decision to work at that age.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

Yes of course, after retirement one can still work on the basic of part time. He can deserve to overseas the activities of employees on his former company or better still set up a small scale business that he will be running from home

The more reason an employee need to have a retirement plan in place aside pension when young and working. A retired employee shouldn't consider working at such an old age. I see no reason for making such decision to work at that age.

Definitely dear you should do work after retirement because at that point of time you have enough capital that you can start a business easily. Work keeps you healthy and rest make you lazy and unhealthy. On the other hand if you don't do any business all your money may go waste.

I don't see myself working after retirement... Cis the essence of retirement is to rest of all your tolls since you were young... Work till you are around 65 or 70 and lock up... You can work as a volunteer in a school that is if you have no health challenges.

Once you reach your full retirement age, you may earn as much as you want and still collect your full Social Security benefits. If you go back to work when you're past full retirement age you will not be subject to the retirement earnings test.

Here, a lot of people retire T quite some old age and as such I think it would be suicidal to want to commit into a stressful job. You should commit more on your health instead and even if you want to work it should be light works like consultancy jobs.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

Is good to work I guess, because to stay idle without doing anything will make the bones got weak quickly. So it is good to set up a small business after retirement just to keep yourself busy I guess.

The wage at which most people retired, they are still healthy and strong. If you are still in those conditions and mentally fit to carry on with the stress level that the business requires, one can still work after retirement.

The choice is left with the person choose if he/she can work again after retirement, but for I don't is bad to work after retirement if you have the strength you can go ahead.

Retirement doesn't interpret that someone be idle, it's just to rest from the current job. There is nothing wrong in engaging in something more profitable after retirement.

When you call time in your working career, you should find another gig to hang on. The retirement simply means time to stay closer to family and home and relax the stressed body.

Concerning if it is good to work after retirement. Well, I believe that working after retirement is a things that can still be done for people who still have the strength to go into other businesses, in as much you are satisfied with what you are doing and it is not affecting your health, such retiree can carry on, it might no be for long but for the main time that such strength is still available

It's generally not important to work after retirement because,it's time to relax your muscles and boost your immune system and also get yourself less engaged.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds