Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to build properties or just acquire already built ones?

Many people have different things that work for them. In some places you will have to buy a house or a property to get the best so do what is more cost effective

Advertisement Placeholder
If I have the money I'll prefer to build the type of property I am interested and I don't like to buy an already made property, because they designing and everything about the property may not be the design i need .i go for my own.

Both are good and important but it depends on the person if the built one has all that you need to have in your building then is okay but if it don't have then building it is better but you can also buy and furnish it.

When it comes building your own from the scratch might be less expensive when it comes to buying already built house when your engineer doesn't act fraudulently.

Personally I will prefer buying a house to building a house because I don't have the patience to deal with labourers.... most times they can be difficult to direct they end up building the opposite of the house which is in the plan
Yes it depends on your preference, some people do not have the time to build and will opt for purchasing a house, however, for those that have the money and time, can go ahead and build a house to their taste.

It is better to build a property than to just acquire in the sense that. WHat ever you might be going for will be something you want even if the property in question will be used for business. What ever is going to be done is still go to be to your taste and quality

It is better to build a property than to just acquire in the sense that. WHat ever you might be going for will be something you want even if the property in question will be used for business. What ever is going to be done is still go to be to your taste and quality
Yeah , that is the issue. One may buy house but the house will not be according to his taste. But at times one just have to manage what is available , especially when there is scarcity of land

Many people have different things that work for them. In some places you will have to buy a house or a property to get the best so do what is more cost effective
You are very correct. What works for people are quite different from what works for other people. Sometimes buying a house saves you from the stress of building a house.

Well, both options have their own added advantages. As per my views, it depends on the person’s needs and requirements. But building your own may be time consuming if you are directly involved, and the more you deviate from more conventional design concepts, the more expensive it will be.

You are really not the only person wondering about that.
I'd rather purchase an already built house in a very secure environment like within an estate for security purpose and to save myself some stress.
But if I want to invest in real estate, I'd prefer to build myself, to cut cost and erect structures of my taste.
This is a very good way for one to acquire a building and some people will tell you that the best way to get a house is actually if you build your own house to your specification and preferences but I would definitely prefer to buy an already built house because I do not have time to be going to didn't site and be coordinating how the building goes.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
To me building your own property is far more better than buying a properties in which you don't known its origin, acquiring already built houses is somehow good if its a new house.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
It generally is the cheaper option in order to buy and build your own house however sometimes it can be rather daunting what all of the legal requirements and proceedings that have to be followed and in this case it could just be easier to purchase an already existing building or house.

I know that most of us will rather go for the most easiest of the two option which is to aquire an already built apartment with than go for starting from the scratch building up. I will go for the ready built house

I know that most of us will rather go for the most easiest of the two option which is to aquire an already built apartment with than go for starting from the scratch building up. I will go for the ready built house
I think that many people are out for the easy option because the fact that there is a lot of requirements that need to be fulfilled in building your own house, and many people do not have the time to wait and be that involved in the development of a house.

It all depends on a persons taste, most people like to build their own houses there may have a specific taste or a particular design they might want. Based on these they would rather build their own than buy. While others feel buying would be faster.

Your money speak and it determine the of house you want once someone has money you doing anything that please you...I suggest building a house it the best you will build it to your taste, because there someone that they will not build and later it will now develop a problem so is better to build a house than buying
Exactly, it is you who will determine what you want and that will also be subject to the amount of money and amount of time
you can afford.

I think it is just better to build properties and this is because you are going to do it to your taste and to the shape you desire and I've always wanted

The most important thing about business is making money so you should always look for how you are going to profit and I said that you should always choose the one that works well

If you would like to you know it is the amount of what they cost to build a property you may like to be build a peoperty right from the scratch. if you don't like to undergo stress in acquiring a property for yourself it will be good to buy the ready built one.

it depends on the choice of the individual but for me I would really choose to build my own properties provided I have the money and of course it will be better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds