Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to build properties or just acquire already built ones?

Well it just depends on the amount I have, when I have enough money I will buy an already built house but when I don't have enough money I will learn to build my house from the scratch
But I think building your own house from the scratch is more cheaper and you're the one to decide where and how the house will look like.

Advertisement Placeholder
Building your own house is better than acquiring built ones.cos building yours will make you ensure that you use the best materials and equipment .and it will also make you build it to your taste.

Depends on your money and taste. I do believe readily built houses might not be to your taste, why buy something you know you don't like. I do prefer the building from scratch opinion because I would love to add my taste to the building

I like building my own property so that I can arrange it the way I want and I advise everyone to do the same because building your own property yourself make you to choose your own and the best design for it and how you want the house to be located, I don't really vsupport buying of property that is already built.

Personally I prefer building a property from scratch to my taste, this way I can ensure the quality building materials are used, it is also cheaper than buying an already built house.

I think, You should have number of properties equal to number of your children.
If you have more than that you can rented out and get pessive income from it..
So there is no issue to make more than one property .
I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.

I think it all depends on the taste of the person, since there are those who want a home with certain structures and there are those who prefer to look for one where they feel comfortable. Personally, I would love to have a home to my liking with certain details and in the specific place, for this I must build.

When it comes to building houses or acquiring house to me I will prefer to build the house by myself because I will be able to build the house to my own taste moreover buying the land we make You to have the full knowledge of the land papers. Building a house by myself may be stressful but it will be cheaper than acquiring already built house. When you build a house by yourself you will be able to I have the choice of choosing the type of colour you want to paint your house and the type of finishing touches that you want the house to have so to me build a house by myself is more preferable than to go and buy the house.

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home.

I believe that it is better to build your own houses yourselves than acquire an already built one. When you build a house yourself you can make it into your dream home, build the number of rooms you want, determine the size of your rooms, decide the location of everything etc. But when it is already built you might have to make some repairs in the future.

Although the initial costs of construction may be higher, it could be simpler to recover your investment. With the resale of your new home, you can have more significant profits. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can not achieve by buying an existing home.

Building your own will give you total control on how you wanted it to be but buying an already build will save you less money. For me i will choose to build my own from scratch if i have money to do so, if I don't have much then i will settle for the built one and save up for a renovation.
having a building gives you the freedom to live a rent free life. In acquiring an already built property but you must know what you're looking for and that is where real estate agents cheat unsuspecting members of the public. Having a house should be the dream of everyone. Work towards it.

Acquiring already built property saves you time and stress but I think building your own property is way better. Building your own property makes you build it exactly the way you want and it won't be expensive as when you buy already built one.

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home.

having a building gives you the freedom to live a rent free life. In acquiring an already built property but you must know what you're looking for and that is where real estate agents cheat unsuspecting members of the public. Having a house should be the dream of everyone. Work towards it.
That's true and that's also my goal, for me it doesn't matter if i will buy a already built house or not as long as it's mine and nobody will make me leave that's enough for me. That's why im doing my best and working hard every day for that goal.

You are sincerely now no longer the most effective individual thinking approximately that.
I'd alternatively buy an already constructed residence in a completely stable surroundings like inside an property for safety reason and to store myself a few stress.
But if I need to put money into actual property, I'd favor to construct myself, to reduce price and erect systems of my taste

Individual differences come into play. Ideally both of them are good if only you have the capital to acquire the already built of your taste. But if you don't you can however choose to build up to your taste and doing that can be economizable and solid.

Both are okay but I think it's best if we build by ourselves. It tends to be cheaper and of more quality than the one we buy. Whatever the case is, both are good, what's more important is to invest whatever we have.

It is better to build properties because it good for someone to build house than to acquire properties one need to consider that and plan about it
I prefer building a property than acquire an already built one. When you build your own property by yourself, you will have a full control over the structure and the financial requirements of the building. Acquiring a ready built property cannot give you such opportunity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds