Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to build properties or just acquire already built ones?

it is better you built than acquiring already built one. this is because building your own property make you feel like spending much on it to last long as possible you but if you acquire the already built one, you may not know how strong it is. more to the note, the person may not like to spend much on it because she or he feels like not using it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously this is a very difficult question for me go answer, I think it would totally depend on the price of each of them, If the price of the already completed building is cheaper than the land property and the cost of erecting it to a building, then I would definitely choose the completed building and vise versa.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
I guess there is a sentimental feeling when you build your house from scratch, or it also depends on the financial status as some people build their houses stage by stage as they gather their money together. I'll prefer to build from scratch than purchase.

From my perspective, there truly is no greater alternative. Everything relies upon where you need to live and what you consider generally significant. Purchasing the ideal land parcel and building what you need was my own decision, since I didn't need neighbors close by and I didn't need the additional vehicle traffic that accompanies living around. To a few, this is no issue

personally I would prefer to build my property is done by an already built one because when you build your property you know the strength of the materials maybe you know everything that you use to build it not just one property you don't know the how it was then after a couple of years it comes down calmly and you begin to regret that if you have known you would have gotten and I would have bought you would have built your own property instead of buying an already built one

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, whether to build or to acquire built property depending on what you want, acquired property saves you a lot of time, but when you yourself, you are able to express to the architects what you want, and how you want it.

Provided I already have the money, I would always prefer to get a land and build a property that's according to my tatse instead of buying from someone.

Because of time, I might prefer to buy a house outrightly to save time of building but looking at the factor of low cost quality materials I would prefer to build with materials I can trust.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
Both sides are better, its ok to build houses and its also good to acquire already built one because of stress, but in my own opinion , I prefer building my own house rather than buying.

This will depend largely on the individual involved but judging from my point of view I will prefer to build, because this will afford me the opportunity to have my own design and my taste. And it can even be cheaper.

Building your own property is preferable to purchasing one, though it's all choice and demands, building your property will always establish that self confidence in materials quality.

It depends on the individual or group, some people want their properties brand new and it is more expensive but more quality.

In a business or even in housing, the location matters a lot and as such, you might not get land in an exact place and therefore be fired to buy an already built place. If you have a land, then I think building is the best choice as you can do it to your own taste.

There are so many reasons why people go for build their properties rather than buy or acquire old ones. Building new ones gives you the opportunity to build it to your taste in your desired location with modern facilities to furnished it. Old buildings might not be in your preferred choice of location.

I think buying an already built building is more expensive than building your own. Plus you will never get to design the building in your own liking if you buy an already built one. So it is much better to pay a contractor to build you a house you like, within your budget than buying an existing one may have already been used before even.

Building a property might be the ideal thing to do, but concidering the amount of time and resources that may go into it to bring it to completion, I would rather go for an already existing building

It is most easier to aquire a already built property than starting to build one from the ground up. I mean the stress involved in the whole building from scratch up isn't an easy one. But you tend to get it done to your taste and design though

I think why some people do prefer to see their building start from ground till it finish is that they will be sure how quality of the material been use on the building and how safe it will be for them to stay in it at the end tho.

You know building your own house depends on the found your money can afford, but buying house is always expensive no matter how you look at it.... is unaffordable for some people..

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if you should build a property or just acquire or buy one, well I also wonder why people build properties if they could just buy one but maybe they don't have all the money though

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds