Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to build properties or just acquire already built ones?

If the built one is cheaper you can acquire it and then renovate it but if it's not cheap and after the calculation you made you see it's almost the same with building new then go a head and built it's better.

Advertisement Placeholder
If the built one is cheaper you can acquire it and then renovate it but if it's not cheap and after the calculation you made you see it's almost the same with building new then go a head and built it's better.
Our home was 20 years old when we bought it. We liked the design of the architecture so we just did some renovation on the old parts like the tin roof and the paint on the walls. If we would build a new house like that it would be very costly that we wouldn't be able to afford. Now our house is still looking good after 20 year that we are living here.

Building from the scratch is stressful but I must say it will be to your taste. I prefer buying a well furnished one. In that case it saves you time and stress
[automerge]1627018532[/automerge]
I will say I prefer buying a well furnished house than opt-in for the stress of building. You wouldn't want to go down that lane. Your time is mostly required.

It all depends on what the property is question is meant for. If for instance it is meant for commercial purpose and the price of it is pocket friendly then that would be a better idea.

It all depends on what the property is question is meant for. If for instance it is meant for commercial purpose and the price of it is pocket friendly then that would be a better idea.
I to think that in totally depends upon the property. But in our country the commercial properties are much more costly than residential homes. So for small investors please out of their pocket investing in commercial properties.

Building your own house or structure is a good option. But it is also a good option to buy an already built house as well. That's what I would go for because I won't be starting from scratch

Which ever one works for you, will equally be profitable for you. For me I will prefer already built properties, they are less stressful.

Building your own house or structure is a good option. But it is also a good option to buy an already built house as well. That's what I would go for because I won't be starting from scratch
Even me I will consider building my own property so that I can have an opportunity to design and arrange it the way I need, I personally do not like an already made property.

Even me I will consider building my own property so that I can have an opportunity to design and arrange it the way I need, I personally do not like an already made property.
We bought an old house because that is what we could afford. Building a new one is desired but the cost is high and we do not have the time for the construction. Buying is the most convenient.

Everyone has choice, when it comes to having choice of owning a property I prefer building the property than buying already made when the funds are on my hands.

I like the one I built myself because i would trust the foundation of the building than the one that I did not build my self , even if I did not like the stress and tike it takes

Building ones property from the scratch gives you immense benefits, like designing to your taste, ensuring usage of quality materials.

The two are OK. But building new one is best. But sometimes it depends on the area tahtbwe want the property to be. There are some areas that there are no free land but already built house. Then we can buy the house

We bought an old house because that is what we could afford. Building a new one is desired but the cost is high and we do not have the time for the construction. Buying is the most convenient.
Even if it is an old one you can still design it or refurnish it to meet-up the modern standard, that is what a lot of people are doing when they do not have time to build their own houses.

This will solely depend on what works for you as to your style if how you want thing done. For me, I will mostly prefer getting a already built house for myself

Actually I don't like going to experience the stress involves in building a new house from the beginning, I prefer to buy an already existing house that I see and love.

It is better to build properties than to acquire already existing one by my own opinion. It will give you quality experience as a real estate developer and make you more knowledgeable.
But sometimes it depends on the location. There are sometimes that we want a house in an area but no available space so like that area an already built house can be purchased

This is a very optional thing, You decide that want to build property yourself or buy already built ones.
Although I actually prefer building properties myself because
1. The cost of building is actually more cheaper
2. Buying properties is very risky because you might eventually encounter thieves and scammers
3. Building properties will be wholly about your plans and decisions
This is individual decisions most people will prefer a beaut property while does the light to build their own property by themselves so that they can be able to put down their creative mind into reality.

I really don't subscribe to the idea of buying new property that have already been built just because you don't know the kind of material that is been used for this kind of building maybe it's substandard or not

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
For me I love the convenience that purchasing your own property thieves rather than me having to build up my own house which is very stressful as I will have to be going through buildings site almost on a daily basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds