Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to retire and start business at 60 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a person of 60years who will retire and start a business will start by making a huge profits from the business because a lots of things are involved like innovation, advertising, marketing on social media, competitors strength etc all comes to play.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah. It is very advisable and important to retire and start a business. But it will not be a kind of business that will too stressful and too calculative because of the old age. Businesses like selling provisions. Either nearby there house or right at the front of the house. So business at old age is quite convenient than the factory or industry work.

The type of business a retiree can go into shouldn't be that that will diminish his health status seeing that he has not been a business man for all of his life until that moment of hi retirement. I believe retired person of 60 can still go into business

It is advisable to retire a job at 60 or below to start your own business, when the business start growing you feel more relaxed and enjoy your old age knowing you have a stable and standard business you earn from

A retiree can start from the first day of acquiring the job, to the last day. This means that as you are getting close to your retiring ageca year. Knowing what i

I believe you can start your business at anytime or at any age but it is not advisable to retire and setup another business and start selling because for you to retire at first it is due to old age si starting another business is like trying to stress yourself more but that doesn't mean that you should be idle at home
So at that age it is advisable not to partake in stressful business that will require your presence always

Just starting a business after retirement at the age of 60 is a wise decision. Anyone with a dream to start a business should start earlier before retirement, by the age 60, the business would have grown and then require little input unlike if it just starts at a age 60. The owner may not have enough strength and charisma at his disposal at age 60.
I think it depend on the retiree that if he fit at the age of 60 and want to continue his buisness after retirement he should do it and his best experience about it but if he start his buisness at the age of 30 he has lot of experience about buisness as compare to job

I don't support a retiree going into business at this age to compete with the person that had been in the business for over ten years.
Yes, any person after our jobs retirement can start business but the only one thing is need to do business is that he should enough strong or health that they can handle properly our business. Otherwise if he is not able to do good business.

Yes, it is advisable to retire at 60 start a business. Owning a business is one of the best anyone can ever do for him or herself. If you own a business, you are your own boss, no one pays, you make the profit yourself and of course you are in charge of your time. If it is possible I would advise everyone to venture into business.

For me that is very late to start and do business. Retirement at this age is okay if you really mean retire, rest, relax and enjoy. That is what my meaning of retiement. But if you have a second agenda to do business you must do it at an earlier age. In that way you can still have the energy that it needs in or dealing dealing with the business that you will start.

Just starting a business after retirement at the age of 60 is a wise decision. Anyone with a dream to start a business should start earlier before retirement, by the age 60, the business would have grown and then require little input unlike if it just starts at a age 60. The owner may not have enough strength and charisma at his disposal at age 60

Starting a business at the age of sixty is not really ideal for me cause such an individual won't really have the strength to do business the way it ought to be done so it is better to retire at a young age to go into business.

I don't support a retiree going into business at this age to compete with the person that had been in the business for over ten years.
Maybe the main goal should be replace if it is so big company for business to be build then it should compete to the others but it terms of this time that has pandemic it needed an business that can aids financial and also having capability to have saving.

Yes it is good time to do small business
Give away from being life you can earn more and your life experience make it well if a man healthy then it want to start business and get money.

Yes, it is advisable to retire, because at age 60, old age start setting in. At this age, one needs to stay on their own to have a lessened stress.

Is not advisable for a retiree to go into business, your purpose of retirement is to go and rest not go and do business, but you can invest part of your money and use the remaining part for business if there is no other ways of getting income in other to feed the family and carter for the needs. You can still go into business as a retiree there is nothing bad there.

This question is abit diasy, I wonder what kind of investment he/she might have been studying or looking forward to before investment. Most retireee move into agricultural practices

It is advisable to start running your business before you're 60years of age as at that time, you'll be weak and not as strong as you were when you were very much younger. It's never too late like they say but personally I feel, you should start your business earlier than that

Starting a business after retirement is a good way to keep up with living expenses, especially since you can earn full Social Security benefits at retirement age, currently 60, while continuing to work.

It depends on individuals. Some people are just 40years of age but they look and behave as though they are 70years old. So if you are physically fit and not nursing any sickness or battling any underlining ailment, I don't see why you shouldn't start a business. 60 is a very big age, I know but nothi should be big enough to stand between your dreams if you are certified to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds