Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to retire and start business at 60 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retirement it's not about age it's depend how you started with the company you are retired ring with age doesn't matter in assignment you might start your work early and retire early or when you start a work at the age of 30 and you solve the other company for 30 years so when are you going to retire

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah it is advisable if he is healthy with wealth as well so he can start his business in make his business more big .

I have seen that those who has taken retirement and got Pension Payment they started their own small business and letter their child convert it into big business but with the passage of time they get to know the idea that what will be e done with this business that it will give us high profit in converting into another path but from my perspective it is advisable to start business at any age after retirement.

Based on me the intel I have received so about this, my advice for people is that long before you are starting to approach the level of retirement or even before always try as much as possible to make some earnings for investment so for you not to be in a distress situation like this, so now back to your question there are lot of business some one can venture into that will not require much stress but will only require the assistance of maid.

Honestly what will he be able to do at that age again, you can start your business even going behind government work it doesn't stop you from doing your business why wait till retirement before you can start your business, To me I think it is not a wise decision they wait till retirement before starting a business. I think that he should have a good time to enjoy his life.

When you work for like 30 years minimum as a job or business i think its good to get retirement at 60 and spend other days peacefully and tension free. After spending whole life in working a man need to rest and be happy without further problems and pressure of work or business.

I believe no age is too small for anyone to start a business and long.As you've got the experience and all that is needed to do business. One does not have to wait till retirement age before one.should start.a business. Business while working helps one to have what to fall back on

There is nothing bad there, meanwhile there is no age at which a person is not fit enough to start a business owner you have all what it takes but here in this case, the management and running of the business will have to be done by another person of younger age. The retiree will just be known as the CEO.
We know that it is good to retire at the age of 60 and start a business, but it is even more beneficial to start a business before then if we want to.If we start our own business before then we will know this business very well by the time we retire. That would be great for us

It all depends on the individual some people might like to to go into business at the age of 60 my orders in the side not to.but it is wise to go into business but not business that is so stressful business that you can manage and we still have time for yourself.

There should be no age limit for starting a business. Once you have made just enough money to run a stable business you can retire. Everyone must have a business or side income to ensure that he survives the harsh conditions in our current world.

Once your retirement benefits are secured or guaranteed you can plan your retirement even much earlier. I personally would like to retire at 50 or less, so that I can focus on my hobbies and may even monetise them at will and then give to charity and help the less privileged.

If tour health permits you to start your business after retirement, then go ahead. Age shouldn't be a barrier to starting business. But if possible you can rest abit before engaging in the new business. All businesses requires energy too.

U don't feel that's ideal. As a retiree, you are expected to have a break and enjoy all you've sacrificed to build so getting retired and having to go face the risk of starting a business isn't a great idea. You should take time off work and allow people run a business in your name.

I didn't really surport this but if a 60year old retiree should think of starting a business it Should be the business of Money lending, this type of business dose not require much stress as that of buying and selling of goods . This retiree should also be good and experience in this money lending aspect for him not to be defrauded there by making him pay debts for the remaining little years of his life on earth

At 60 years of age, one had better just invest in something that earns him/her passive income and not a business that requires so much energy. If they go for business, then someone else like a family member should run the business for them.

It is good for a retire individual should start a business at 60 etc ,so that it can get outside office experience in terms of market.

I don't support a retiree going into business at this age to compete with the person that had been in the business for over ten years.
The last time I checked, their is no age limit to when you could start your business. Retiring at age to start a new business is not an issue just that the kind of business the person want to venture into matters sometimes. You could start a business and employ capable hands only for you to be supervising it.

Keep in mind, retirement is a factor of finances, not of age.

What you need to help you through retirement, what you intend to do in retirement, what sort of way of life you need to have, what you need to abandon when your time is up and how hard you will function at it are on the whole inquiries that you need to answer first. There are organizations accessible that will turn out an advantageous revenue for a restricted measure of exertion once the business is fully operational.

Some individuals dream of the day when they can do absolutely nothing. To them, retirement is a euphoric future of sleeping in, lounging in the sun, and thinking as little as possible for the next 30 years of their lives.

It is entirely possible to start a business after the age of 50, and Carrie Hunan has 20 successes in her latest book, "Never Too Old to Get Rich: A Trader's Guide to Starting a Mid-Business Business" Identified senior business people ... "Most people who say it's more than they can imagine."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds