Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to retire and start business at 60 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have this job, some of them already have a side business, such as selling batteries or rice, due to this, I don't see it bad if these people do business during their retirement, however, I still believe that during such a period, person should have their family as priority first.

Advertisement Placeholder
Retirement it's not about age it's depend how you started with the company you are retired ring with age doesn't matter in assignment you might start your work early and retire early or when you start a work at the age of 30 and you solve the other company for 30 years so when are you going to retire

I don't support a retiree going into business at this age to compete with the person that had been in the business for over ten years.
I think there is no need to compete with other Businessman for becoming successful.
I suggest you, do not compare yourself with others.
You are given your own life and you should use your own mind, your determination and hard work for your own business.
So there is no need to compete with other person.

That is one big mistake I see people doing,They wait untill they retire before they start a business of their own.at this age there are some business they can't do.but if the person has a child that can manage the business for him that will help.

There's nothing wrong with going into business at that age, infact it is a good way to relate and have people to talk to for an elderly person. Although, rest is needed at that age so there will be limit to what one can do, but that can be handled by hiring more hands while you monitor the business.

What kind of business do you want to start at 60 years? Will there be someone to assist you in the business? Although some business idea might work for a 60years old persons like selling of clothes and materials, and just others, I think the fellow shouldn't involve in one that will stress much.

It is not advisable to retire before starting a business the best thing is to start business as soon as possible because that will help a lot rather than starting a business after retirement the stress will be much

Then its not advisable in the first place, during his serving, he must have a business at one side to support his work then after retirement he would have gathered experience and have time for it.

Registration complete
Username: dowenship

Hannon, a nationally recognized expert in career transitions and retirement, says you need to start with a deep dive into your soul: “a solid MRI of your own passion and personality, talents and inner drive to start a business.”

A new business doesn't need to compete with an existing business. If that will be the mentality then it is already putting pressure on your shoulder even before you make a start up. A retiree can have a business that is not tedious with labor. One example is selling food items. He can get a supplier of cooked food that he will sell in his store. At the end of the day he will pay only for the food that were purchased and the unsold will be taken by the supplier. I know of a retiree who has that kind of business and he is earning good.

Ye it is advisable to retire and start business at 60. I mean the bones are getting weak and according to life's graph .that period is a retardation period in health and all. You starting planning on living happily ever after. Business is sure then just to sustain you and your wife .

From my perspective,I don't see any problem in that as long as the business is not going to be a stressful kind. It Should probably be stationary business whereby customers will be the ones coming to you and not the other way around.

I don't support a retiree going into business at this age to compete with the person that had been in the business for over ten years.
It is possible but you would have to fine a business that won't take much stress because at that age you would have to be mindful of the kind of stress you go through. The kind of business you would do shouldn't be the type that will exist your power .

Retirement at the age of 60 is not a bad idea but it will be a bad idea to start uo a business at age 60.
It is better to have started the business even before retirement, so as to enable contnuinity.

Well a retire going into business at the age of 60 years can still accomplish some things before his health restrictions set in. but you have to be made through the business is going into because even at 60 years of age, there's a limit to how much one can do.

Starting a business at 60 years is good but it all depends on your health condition, your mental state, your physical state and also the type of business in question. There are many less stress business you can start at 60 years so it depends on the one you choose

60 years is the best age to retire because it will give you the opportunity of starting a business when you are physically and medically fit. Retire early and collect your pension. Thereafter, invest your pensions in a business that has a lesser risk.

There is no special time for someone to retire, it’s individual choice. Authoritarian countries often set a mandatory age to retire to balance job availability for the younger. However, this is self defeating as older workers are more experienced and have a better work ethic.

When you reach the age of 60 you should retire and quit your job and start your own business if you are well aware in this business. And well researched about it. Then start your business after full research it will give you more benefits.

it is up to you, if you think your business can be succeeded even if you are at that age, then sure, go ahead, also if you think you can still work at that age, then nobody can change your mind, make sure your business will generate you atleast enough income that's worth leaving your job for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds