Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
In my own opinion I don't think is wise for him to go to college when he has not found somebody to help manage the business

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see anything wrong with pursuing the higher institution while you are in school but sometimes you need to be guided that it doesn't affect your learning ability because of destraction

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
Sometimes it can be possible to try and manage the business and you can study at the same time and this is all dependent on your time management. So it is up to the individual in this case. I think that it can actually be a good idea to give you something else to focus on, and this can sometimes make studying even more effective.

Well, in my opinion, I think I do live in a country where most graduates are left with nothing to do or are unemployed. So if one already have a good source of income that is lucrative, I think he shouldn't bother going to school for now until he is able to finally find a way to merge the two

I don't know how it works in your location but the higher you go in university education the more free time you have, which means you can take on other ventures.

Just check your strength. Would you be able to do it while continuing with your education, would it affect your studies negatively. Try employing someone

For certain, it is actually feasible to go after college while handling company, you need to produce possibility on your own so as for you to handle both correctly, since whatever in these world is actually through planning, when you strategy on your own extremely well you're most likely to manage it effectively.

He can pursue a higher degree if only there is some who he will fix to manage the business otherwise it is a no because his degree will suffer from failure

It all depends on you, if you think you can manage the both of them then go ahead. a higher education allows you to pursue a career that interest and inspires you.

If you think that you are not going to have enough time then you can hire somebody to oversee part of the business in order to relieve work for you to focus on your studies.

Yes I would advise anybody to get a higher education and still should leave his/her business all that is needed is to set out the timer so as one shouldn't affect the other.

Yes I would advise anybody to get a higher education and still should leave his/her business all that is needed is to set out the timer so as one shouldn't affect the other.
People do that but I think its sometime consume alot of time but I know sonner of latar its going to contribute to the uplift of that business because a well educated man can manage any business successfully and have it.

I will say that it depends on the kind of business.some will demand that a manager is employed but if its something the business owner can do on his own together with schooling,he can go for it.

It is more advisable to pursue your academic and also manage your business. because that particular business and the academic will depend on each other for survival. the business will helped you to find your academics and the academic will help you to promote your business.

The art of managing a business can be very stressful especially if it's a business that requires the manager to be present at all times so it will be quite difficult for you to be managing a business and then refunding your education but if it's a business that does not require is the princess of the manager at all times then it is quite ok for you to be furthering your education and managing such kind of a business.

Nothing is impossible. This can be achieved without much stress. Online marketing is a sure way of getting your business showcased. During break hours or free periods you can dedicate your time to getting this done.

If you believe that the higher education is going to help in your life then it is something you should seriously consider because you can hire somebody to cover some parts of your business while you do that.

I am going to say yes because education is very important in taking your business to the next level. your knowledge will help you in making larger percent of the profit in the marketplace.

Anything is possible in the world right now, thanks to technology,we can now attend school on line which makes this possible

In my country Nigeria there are instances of several people that were chasing their business why they were in higher institution and most of these people were successful with it and so it's not an impossible tasks or thing to do

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds