Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

Advertisement Placeholder
In anything I do I will concentrate in the higher institution first and from there I can set up my dream business with the help of the higher institution Skill, people that are to achieve maximum success in any business must have at least a tertiary institution degree. It is very important.

While doing the business, I will never suggest. Its better to gain all the qualifications you want before doing such business. But once you have joined it, you should focus on your business, as capital is already invested In here.

From what I can gather from the story above, I don't think this is the right time for him to go into higher education because the load will be too much and will not be able to cope. He can either face one and leave the other. That is my take.

if people are trying to steal his money then obviously he doesn't know how to manage the business because in every business there should be a sellsbbook and the sell book is a book in which all the sells are recorded inside, with this the person may not be scam by a dishonest employee

Yea I think it’s very advisable and very important to pursue a higher education when managing a business although it’s not compulsory and it doesn’t mean that you business might not go well if you don’t pursue higher education but it will surely help your business to grow more

It is not only advisable for you to pursue such, but it is very necessary if you are up to the task. All it takes is the determination to see it through

You do not have to employ dishonest people into the business,even though you have access to dishonest people but they're still honest people that can run your business and believe also in the same goal as you do, it is necessary to get an higher institution degree even when you are managing a business.

You do not have to employ dishonest people into the business,even though you have access to dishonest people but they're still honest people that can run your business and believe also in the same goal as you do, it is necessary to get an higher institution degree even when you are managing a business.
why you have to select a dishonest people for your business, if you have more of the honest people waiting to join your business or company. Though I think one chance should be given, but if someone fails to utilise that chance also then there is no other option but to fire them.

why you have to select a dishonest people for your business, if you have more of the honest people waiting to join your business or company. Though I think one chance should be given, but if someone fails to utilise that chance also then there is no other option but to fire them.
What I'm trying to say is that he should keep on employing people and fire those people that are dishonest,when he keep on employing more people he will see at least one person that will be honest with him in the business, that is what I mean.

For sure, it is possible to pursue higher education while managing business, you have to create chance for yourself in order for you to manage the two properly, because everything in these world is by planing, when you plan yourself very well you are going to handle it well.

Please note that it might not be possible for every one to pursure education while conducting any business. As far as I am concerned, I certainly cannot do it because I prefer to focus on one activity rather than diverting my concentration on other things.

Please note that it might not be possible for every one to pursure education while conducting any business. As far as I am concerned, I certainly cannot do it because I prefer to focus on one activity rather than diverting my concentration on other things.
A higher education like a master's degree would need a lot of the student's time. If the student is minding a business then the attention and focus would be divided such that both endeavors might suffer. Maybe if the business is very stable for a long time and with a good manager then the student can pursue a higher education.

It is very good and advisable to pursue a higher education even while you're managing a business. It won't be easy I must make that clear. But if are determined to see it happen, you can

Persuing higher qualification should be done irrespective of your business. And if you can use that qualification for your business purposes, then there will be nothing better than this. You must know how to utilise the qualification to enhance your business.

While doing the business, I will never suggest. Its better to gain all the qualifications you want before doing such business. But once you have joined it, you should focus on your business, as capital is already invested In here.
It is not really a bad thing to pursue higher education while managing a business at the same time. If the course of study is not time consuming and the business is not energy draining business he can do the two together and be successful.

Personally I cannot guarantee the authenticity of that advice because having a business, you will have to find a job that is less demanding so as to make things easier for yourself

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds