Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to buy traffic from social media platforms or other website

As long as you buy from social media through any medium and they settle in to your site. That is also an organic traffic sent in, their is is nothing bad, that's the kind of traffic our website needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
It might be good for beginner site owners but not ideal. You should ensure that your site offers value and in the niche they like to make them to visit the site again latter

Social media does not sell you traffic. You can advertise on social media and you can expect traffic to come from social media. Advertising is not paying for traffic.

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
One thing that would be very beneficial for him,is to try as much as possible to start creating an avenue to gain online presence for his brand,with this way he would be able to get genuine audience for hsis brand and product.

There are websites that sell traffic. You need to understand one basic concept about website traffic that is it should come from human users. However, when you buy traffic, it does not come from human users but from bots.

I don't think it is good to buy traffic from social media or any website because those traffic will not be active it's better to find a way of generating it yourself.

It's really not good to do that. The best I can can advice is that you people should work on search engine optimization and I believe with that you will be able to get good amount of traffic to your website

The act of buying of traffics for your website or blog is not something I'm will advise anybody to go into. How would you know if the traffic you've bought will be real or fake?

I would advise you not to do that, as most of those sold traffic are either spam or just bots. It's better you build your traffic yourself than looking forward to buying.

The target audience for your uncle's stores can be found mostly in social media networks like Facebook, Instagram etc. Ask him to buy traffic on this platform and he will make sales eventually.

From the heading I guess the topic is misleading, nevertheless I wouldn't suggest buying visitors from social media to an ecommerce store

It's better to buy from social media because even if you buy from sites, a large percentage would still be on the social media. Again the social media is much more safer and trusted.

It's never a bad idea to gain traffic from social media sites. Its profitable doing this as it showcases your business to the masses

Buying traffic isn't a bad idea, the only or major challenge with it is the quality of the traffic - I'll advise you and your uncle to ensure the traffic that is being purchased is organic, quality and niche related. It would be very bad to purchase traffic that have no interest in what you're offering

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in buying traffic. Though one can still get traffic from social media platforms but it is wise if one can combine free and paid traffic, if one cannot go for all paid one due to cost.

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with paying for traffic for your website, it drives the visitors that you need but the only problem is not getting it when you don't pay for it.

You don't buy traffic on social media. Social media do not sell traffic. What they do is show your ads to a lot of people and increase the chance of link click. When people click your link, you will receive traffic from your ads.

Yes, I think is advisable to use social media to traffic to your website because it really help you to get more people to your website, social media is very good to traffic.

The best way to run such,in order to get enough traffic,or more people that will view the site is to create a web site for the store

It is a very good way to drive traffic and get more users into store. We all social media like Facebook, Instagram and twitter has large followers and majority loves or uses home gadget. Just be very sure that you're dealing with credible site or company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds