Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to buy traffic from social media platforms or other website

Yea, I don’t have a problem with that. Provided the give me my money worth. Provided I get a quality traffic is fine by me
[automerge]1611739564[/automerge]
Yea, I don’t have a problem with that. Provided the give me my money worth. Provided I get a quality traffic is fine by me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning if it is advisable to buy traffic from social media platform or website. Well,since you said the site your uncle opened is okay, he can create a social media account page and get a digital marketer or if he feel he can operate it too, it is fine or probably pay an Influencer to advertise for him

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
Since it is online store that he is promoting, social media is the best place to promote his products. I have seen many people use instagram to sell there products more than on facebook. When he is ready, he should pay for sponsored ads on instagram.

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
It's kind of dubious to do that. you can gain your own traffic with hard work in terms of good content creation and good advertisements strategies.

In response to your topic, instead of buying traffic why doesn't he simply advertise with Facebook or Instagram ads and you'll get massive traffic with little ad spends

The only problem I have with buying traffic is that those people you bought may not perform the actual function you want them to be performing. They may decide not to like or even share your products.
Yeah that's the problem and another issue is that those people might not see or even share the products because they are mostly bots and are not real

It is quite advisable for you to buy traffic from other website and social networks because this is the fastest way that you can get quick traffic on a website or blog. Although most of this traffic will definitely leave in the long run but someone will fall in love with the website or blog and they will be consistent in visiting the website.

Social media does not sell you traffic. However, you can run ads on social sites and drive traffic. Buying traffic and running ads are two different matters. Buying traffic does not work

I also believe running ads is a better way to build traffic. I think running ads on search engine can also help you get paid search traffic which can be considered good for revenue

You've come to the right place whether you've been experimenting with social media sites for your company or are totally new to the world of digital marketing. This six-course programme provides industry-relevant curriculum designed to train you for an entry-level position in social media marketing, produced by Aptly digital marketing experts in collaboration with Facebook marketers.

I think buying traffic from social media is quite safer and better because ,most people that may sign up are really users ,unlike in PTP sites where you can get traffic that are bots

I can see any problems to use Social media traffic as it is more active people and may get good conversion for your uncle as many people may click your website and may buy something so you can use it for your webpage.

Social media like facebook offers great service when it comes to buying traffic but it also depends on the service or website one wishes to buy traffic for so as to know the adequate means to use.

I do not think social media platforms have any way to which people pay so that they can direct traffic to their sites. The only way this can work is if you are willing to run ads or pay people to click and go to your site.

At some point you may need traffic to your site to promote a particular program or services.its not wrong but don't make it a long term plan.

I think that buying traffic from social media platforms or other websites is a good idea.I don't think it is the perfect thing you have to do

Advice him to advertise his online store on different social media platforms and he should also seo,facebook ads and google ads in other to generate traffic.

Yes, I think it is valid, as long as they are of good quality. I can tell you about myself, I work on GPT sites, where I get paid to click on an ad, but nevertheless I am not interested, I do it just to make money on the site. Then you need to post it on any website or social network, but not on pay per click sites.
To me buying traffic from social media platform and other websites to your own site is adviseable, if you don't have enough traffic and visitors on your site , there wont be a visitor's in your site.

To me buying traffic from social media platform and other websites to your own site is adviseable, if you don't have enough traffic and visitors on your site , there wont be a visitor's in your site.
For many people it is valid to buy traffic for their websites. However these are people who have no interest in reviewing the site, they only care about getting paid for the clicks. I have read that those who pay do well with these traffic purchases.
[automerge]1621724631[/automerge]
For many people it is valid to buy traffic for their websites. However these are people who have no interest in reviewing the site, they only care about getting paid for the clicks. I have read that those who pay do well with these traffic purchases.

I personally do not see anything wrong about the traffic from social media platforms. But the best way of getting traffic is doing it organically. That is the reason why it is very important to learn some certain skills before venturing into online business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds