Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to buy traffic from social media platforms or other website

Buying traffic is not ideal. Why not drive traffic to the website through other means instead of paying for it. The people that will click on that e-commerce store are only doing so because they were paid to do it, they aren't actually going to add value to your site by purchasing a product. That's the problem with buying traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
For such a business, the target audience I think will preferably by people with families.

Facebook adverts if done well, can bring him a lot of customers.

Another cool option would be Google ads. This works well if competition isn't too much.

If what you mean is for the online store to gain more users then what he needs are the potential buyers. Maybe he can enter into an affiliate agreement with some freelancers to promote the products. An example is that I will post in Facebook the link of the product in your uncle's store. When a friend clicks on that link then he is directed to the store of your uncle. If that friend buys a product then I would earn a commission from the store.
  • Drive Traffic
  • E-commerce
  • Earn money online fast
  • Earn money online
  • Earning Money
  • Agreement
  • Affiliates

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
He should be ready to put some budgets down for regular and steady adverts from ads platforms and other social media platforms. Whoever will handle this for him should really know his or her way around it.

The social media now drives 31% of all referral traffic . Yu can get a slice of that action by adding these backlinks to your site. If people are interested in the type of content you're sharing and discussing, they'll likely be interested in finding out where they can get more.

He should be ready to put some budgets down for regular and steady adverts from ads platforms and other social media platforms. Whoever will handle this for him should really know his or her way around it.
Like how much will it cost cos the way you are explaining it, it feels like it will take a lot of cash and investment.

I don't think he will want to spend a lot of cash on advert but I know that he knows some people that will help him to take care of it but am not sure why he doesn't want to use them.

You can always buy tonnes of traffic for your site, one advantage is that it costs a lot of money but you must always provide good content to be able to maintain the traffic else you fall into disadvantages.
Lolz, you are absolutely right, buying of traffic is much more expensive but if you don't have a quality service for the traffic you bought, you will actually go in the disadvantage of your actions,lolz, your write up is really funny but is absolutely the fact..kudos to you.tell us the disadvantage of providing a bad quality service to a purchase traffic,

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
Promotions in the store sis a great way to get users interested in the store in the first place. Another great way that you can get users to the store is through spreading the word of what it is and providing coupon codes for those that view it on different social media or even through forum such s this one. Paid traffic is not great because they will just view it for the rewards. Genuine traffic through promotion is much better.

You really mean to ‘buy traffic’ I think it’s not a good idea because the service providers use referral websites. These referral websites don’t fulfill your requirement and not gratify your need. It also causes trouble for your valuable website. I want to recommend you self serve DSP and show your ad.

Most of them still use referrals in order to earn and I don't see anything wrong with that. What is important to note is that as long as you are getting good results, then it is worth it.

If you are looking for sales then buying is not ideal. It is called fake traffic, they visit for the rewards not for the site. So it will not do any good. Promote your store offline and via your social media, but don't buy.

You can post your store link on different social media platforms like Facebook, instagram, twitter etc. You can also run facebook and instagram paid ads to promote your online store to drive traffic and get desired customers.

Then buying traffic or followers is not a good idea either... what he can do is to promo he's page monetarily on social media, if he can try to have a website then that's another good way to attract traffic and buyers to he's business.

It is good and important depending on the kind of business or services you're providing. Although it will cost you, it doesn't guarantee you that it will remain so forever. You have to do retention work yourself. Ensure you provide good contents and your sacrifices will be worth it.

I'm not entirely sure about buying traffic , I think the best you can do for your uncle's online store is to help him work on ads for the store, you can even advise him to hire a digital marketing team to help him push his online presence.
This is the best thing to do in order to get organic traffic and possibly potential costumers.. i can see those ads in Facebook are getting a good amount of attention from the people who are actually interested in their products. Just depends on how good your marketing strategy is.

Social media does not actually sell traffic. What you actually do is run ads and reach wide audience. You gain traffic only when the users click. If you are running ads just for traffic, social media may not work for you.

I my own point of view I don't think it is advisable to buy traffic from website, I believe it is advisable to buy from from social media platforms because we the username in social have much right to complain, but in website you don't have much right to complain and before making new laws the user will be informed but in website laws can be made with out informing user

I don't think it's a good idea to buy traffic period. Seems to be a type of black hat seo technique that should be frowned upon. Although advertising on sites especially facebook isn't buying traffic but trying to bring it in which is the best way to get your site going.

Solo ads will work well for buying traffic. I can recommend that to who don't want to that length of settings up an ads by his or herself. One can hire a professional on Udemi Solo Ads to setup an ads for you. All they seek from you is just your affiliate link then you pay for the click you want them drive to the link.

There are sites that sell traffic but social medias are not one of them. Social media does not offer traffic solution. However, you can advertise on social media and get traffic when ever social media users click on on the link you advertised.

Yes your uncle can advertise his store on all social media network provided he has enough budget. Evie is on little budget you can just choose one of the social network and advertise his store on it. I would recommend him to choose Facebook because Facebook has lots of audience that can buy home gadgets. is price must be reasonable if he wants people to be patronizing him and place order.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds