Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to buy traffic from social media platforms or other website

It is never advisable that you should buy traffic from Facebook and other social media networks because it will not last. You should instead focus on making quality articles on your website that will ensure people visit it on the long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
I don't think ‘buying’ traffic helps anyone. To what is the use of people who never come back or aren't even interested? Getting organic traffic is the best way for any business online. It leads to referrals and a bigger community in the end. Just try to do the work.

Buying traffic won't be great. I suggest you advertise your products on a social media with active users like Facebook. Facebook is one of the best plartforms for advertisements.

You can decide to buy traffic from social Media platform if you have some of the products to sell. But you need to set up tracking it to determine the rate of conversion for every traffic you buy.

The both are good or are ok for it it's all depends on the platform or website you are using if you have a good traffic on it

You really mean to ‘buy traffic’ I think it’s not a good idea because the service providers use referral websites. These referral websites don’t fulfill your requirement and not gratify your need. It also causes trouble for your valuable website. I want to recommend you self serve DSP and show your ad.
I think there are lots af disadvantage when it come sto the issue of buying traffic,because the audience you might purchase might just be persons that might not have interest in what you are offering in your store,and that wll not be a good one for you store.

Yes, I think it is valid, as long as they are of good quality. I can tell you about myself, I work on GPT sites, where I get paid to click on an ad, but nevertheless I am not interested, I do it just to make money on the site. Then you need to post it on any website or social network, but not on pay per click sites.
I believe you can easily get trafgic from the two (social media platfor traffic or from other websites) , I believe getting traffic from social media platform pays well.

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.

my opinion is not to buy from anywhere because you won't have many left on the site / forum etc. it's strictly traffic and that's it. on the other hand, if you advertise on the forums and do a little work, stable people will come.

Launching an online store can be very frustrating because you have to worry about the design, logo, audience taste and many more but the advert should be selected based on which audience you want and what you are selling.

You really mean to ‘buy traffic’ I think it’s not a good idea because the service providers use referral websites. These referral websites don’t fulfill your requirement and not gratify your need. It also causes trouble for your valuable website. I want to recommend you self serve DSP and show your ad.

I believe you can easily get trafgic from the two (social media platfor traffic or from other websites) , I believe getting traffic from social media platform pays well.
It is something I have read, traffic can be beneficial economically and even for the websites themselves, however, I do not have more knowledge about it, so I can neither affirm nor deny it. What I can say is that I go to a site without interest just to receive a reward. The idea of the sites is to have visits from an interested public.

No, it's not advisable to but traffic from social media platforms or other websites. Most of the traffic bought are controlled by bots and they don't last long instead he should try gaining traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds