Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to buy traffic from social media platforms or other website

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I think it is valid, as long as they are of good quality. I can tell you about myself, I work on GPT sites, where I get paid to click on an ad, but nevertheless I am not interested, I do it just to make money on the site. Then you need to post it on any website or social network, but not on pay per click sites.

You build your online community through social media platform by creating a page. Where you advertise what you want to promote. Or you pay social media influencers to help bring traffic for your brand.

You really mean to ‘buy traffic’ I think it’s not a good idea because the service providers use referral websites. These referral websites don’t fulfill your requirement and not gratify your need. It also causes trouble for your valuable website. I want to recommend you self serve DSP and show your ad.

Somehow, if you have an online business we're traffic is needed, I would advise you to buy it from social media platforms as there you would meet you potential customers. Again, it is cheaper there.

It’s really a good idea as long as the traffic will help generate popularity for his platform or websites. Moreover traffic generated from social media are mostly geniune and they already the potential or regular buyers

Yes you can utilize that, It’s true it can be a risky exercise, but but BUT only if you buy traffic without doing the proper research. Actually, the bought media model is the safest out there, if done right.

You can always buy tonnes of traffic for your site, one advantage is that it costs a lot of money but you must always provide good content to be able to maintain the traffic else you fall into disadvantages.

Tell your brother to hire social media manager who has vast knowledge about digital marketing. Heis the one that would ensure people flock your brother's from all major social media outlets. He should be about to drive targeted audience with limited budget. He should be able to audience that would be buy from the store from time to time.

I'm not entirely sure about buying traffic , I think the best you can do for your uncle's online store is to help him work on ads for the store, you can even advise him to hire a digital marketing team to help him push his online presence.

Buying of traffic online may not be the best decision because you might not be able to make anything out of it, I rather suggest that instead of you to buy traffic from any way you can use that money and pay some affiliate marketers or certain advertising online community and they will drive-in genuine traffic to your blog.

I suggest you to make website of your store and then share it with your friends relatives and on social media. Because these platforms are used to increased traffic now a days and very helpful for us.So I think social media are best platform for monetisation.

First of all you need to tell your uncle to open a social media accounts on all social media platform for promotion. He can use the free option by growing his followers bit by bit to pay for sponsored post on each social media platform. Or better still advertise the platform with Google AdWords.

Yeah everyone is now doing this and attracting people through social media and other websites.
You can also follow this to buy traffic through websites and also through websites .it really helps you to increase traffic on your store.

My uncle just launch his online store and it looks pretty stable, the store mainly for home gadget and other stock.

He came to me for an advise on how to get more users into the store. I thought about it and I couldn't come up with a good idea.
Buying traffic from other sites like traffic exchange sites is not too good for a business like your uncle's own especially. I suggest he runs social media promo ads packs, or Google ads pack so that he can expose his business to the right potential customers.
[automerge]1610208224[/automerge]

Buying traffic from other sites like traffic exchange sites is not too good for a business like your uncle's own especially. I suggest he runs social media promo ads packs, or Google ads pack so that he can expose his business to the right potential customers.

Yh I would suggest to your uncle to open a social media account get a good digital marketer to do the marketing on social media accounts, social media is actually a good way of marketing as a lot of users visit the social media more often

It's advisable to buy it, I think it will better and help to start from existing than to start from beginning. But I will advise you to tell your brother that he should hire experts person on platform marketing to help him be working on it so that it will able to get more users and sells.

It's not called buying traffic but paid promotion, i believe it's a good way to boost your analytics and statistics and give your website a boost, but relying on that traffic alone for the long term isn't recommended

The only problem I have with buying traffic is that those people you bought may not perform the actual function you want them to be performing. They may decide not to like or even share your products.

Yes, if you don't have enough traffic or customers to purchase ur goods, buying traffic from sites is the next step. You have to be very sure of the sites you buying from and the target audience and what you seems to achieve before you purchase paid traffic.
Lastly the person selling you the traffic also matters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds