Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition is very healthy in business. It helps the vendor ascertain if he or she is business oriented.. Secondly, it helps the seller know if what he or she sells is a highly demanded commodity. Any business that has plenty competitors sometimes can be challenging too because you have to put extra effort in convincing customers

Advertisement Placeholder
Healthy competition is a good direction or step to greatness in business. It keeps those in this business environment on their toes. It awakens the innovative and creative giants in the business. This competition makes for different prices from which we can choose the one that we can afford. It all helps in the area of standardizing their goods and services

Competion is just normal when running a business. Without competition, you will not able to determine what needs to be improve, to change, to add, to remove. Because of your competitors, you will able to see all that. Thats a healthy competition, because you benefit more than losing and vice versa.

It is because it will help you to grow and will help you to learn a lot of things to grow your business. being in the business there is a lot of competition that is why you have to learn and improve day by day , you have to be smart to catch the attention of your target customer, you have to be active to develop your business to be better and it will lead you to success

Competition amongst businesses is healthy. This is so because it gives one the strength and energy to do better than your competitor. If there are no competitions, one will rest one his/her oars. Healthy competition is essential.
Competition between two different businesses in the same market is in their favor and that of their customers. They start to improve their business to give each other a hard time. They stop selling cheese at a higher profit. That is why it is easy for customers to buy things at low prices.

Healthy competition is good for one's business, as you would constantly need to innovate to stay ahead. There are some who are dirty fighters and the decent ones befriend their rivals. When a business has it's unique set- goals competition I believe would become less.

One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. ... Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them.

In a business there are so many competitions. So you need to study their ways also. Some will use spy on your company. Some are playing fair but most of the competitor use their marketing strategy not just simple marketing it is broad marketingm
[automerge]1611366413[/automerge]
In a business there are so many competitions. So you need to study their ways also. Some will use spy on your company. Some are playing fair but most of the competitor use their marketing strategy not just simple marketing it is broad marketingm

Competition in any businesses as long as it is a healthy competition is normal. In this way each business owner will look for innovation to be the best in their respective field. Consumers is the beneficiaries of this kind of competition. Prices may lower also if there is competition.

In my opinion, competition in business is healthy because competition makes people, products and services better. Competitiveness makes us improve because as we deal with our competitors we need to greatly improve our services and products for us to beat them and win the market. In response, our competitors will do the same to beat us and the process continues as time goes by. Not only that, we can also gain a lot experiences.

I think this is because it is a small scale business and also located in the market where they have to see how their competitors are performing. A large scale business would rather look for a way to create a convincing awareness through advertisement

Competition and Rivalry is the entirety of business. Without Rivalry and competition, there would be no business, Most individuals misjudge what rivalry truly is. Rivalry essentially implies examination. At whatever point things are looked at where a "decision" is made among them, they are in rivalry with each other. Items are in rivalry when they are thought about for procurement. Sports groups are in rivalry when they are thought about in a game. Armed forces are contrasted and the are looked at in a fight.

Organizations exist to give individuals decisions

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
I never heard and Judged in our markets ever. But if this is happening in your country, if is obviously a dangerous for everyone sitting in the market. Because when every one would force customers to buy things from his shop, sellers may get clashed with other compatitors. I would say advertise your business in such a way that it could attract more customers towards your shop, but this should not happen anywhere.

I think competition is not that necessary in business, in that point where someone degrades the others, that becomes a toxic behavior of a certain one. Although let's just say that he or she is correct, but I guess the freedom to choose where to buy from lies on the decision of the buyer and not from the degrading someone elses.

It is the way companies compete that determine how healthy the competition is. The truth of the matter is having competitors is one if the factors that makes a company want to do better. Companies that know that they have similar companies to them that customers can easily go to will try as much as possible to satisfy his customers in order to not lose them to competitors

Yes. Without competition in business, it could bring your business into none, so having a competitor and competitive owners would give you exciting and new experiences on your business that helps you grow towards your successes.

For me competition in business is healthy. Competition encourages businesses to improve the quality of goods and services they sell – to attract more customers and expand market share.

In that case wherein it reaches to the point where they have to degrade someone then its definitely not good, some point it might be good due to the fact that it gives the consumers their own preferences on where to buy.

Competition amongst sellers of different brand helps keep them in top form although it can lead to espionage and other negative vice it is used to improve brand quality and sales

Competition leads to reduction in price of commodity but there should always be respectful way to get customers without destruction of your competitors reputation
Yes there should be such things among sellers which are not seen in daily life. The competitors should take care of others respects. Competitionleads to decrease in the price of products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds