Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One important benefit of competitionis a boost to innovation. Competitionamong companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. ...Competition also can help businessesidentify consumers' needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them

Advertisement Placeholder
It is a normal thing for business competition and there is no business that doesn't have competitors. It is the business owner that will know how to thrives in the competitive environment. A business that want to succeed must know the weakness of the other competitors and take advantage of it. Doing the same business is always allow but I don't support dragging each other customers.

One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products,or more efficient processes. Competition also can help businesses identify consumer's needs and develop new products or service to meet them

One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes.Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs and then develop new products or services to meet them.

Yes it surely is, because when you are competing in terms of quality or price, people will be buying your products more and more, same goes to your other competitors, the smarter you are the more wins you get

competition among business can be healthy if it's to encourage and motivate oneself towards being consistent and gaining more skills in dealing with customers

Depends. There's some unhealthy competitions where businesses are doing something bad or illegal just to be ahead of their competitors. However the competition like making different kind of promotions and events to steal your competitors costumer is healthy because they will keep doing things better.

I think it’s both healthy and unhealthy. Competition puts you on your toes it makes you constantly think of ways to provide better services to your customers and it becomes unhealthy when hatred starts to creep in

Competition in business has it's advantage and disadvantage. It helps consumers because prices of goods become cheaper so you get value for your money. It also makes manufacturers and service providers to research more on making their goods and services better than others. However, it might lead to producers trying to cut costs to make their products cheaper.

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
Well human nature will always surface! But competition is good for some business. Reason is because assuming he was the only person selling the electrical appliances he won't develop any communication skills and I tell u thats more annoying, and their will be increase in price because nobody is competing with him and for the buyer to get the product its more stressful and high money so he inflate the price of his product.

Competitions in businesses are inevitable. Because they tend to bring more customers to their side, but as a business man and woman other ways of competition should be applied not the type of downgrading of others products just for your own very sake. It is an unhealthy competition.

Competition is a healthy part of any industry and shouldn't be discarded as being bad. ... It's important to realize that you can compete within the community without creating bad blood or tension. Competition is more about developing and improving our own work than it is putting down others.

How would one grow in a world of work if there are no competitions. However, this does not mean one should involve him or herself in an unhealthy competition by using external forces not worthy of mentioning.

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
Comeptition among businesses can really turn out to be unhealthy sometimes. The only way that this can be made to be a good competition is if the business people agree to somehow work together. Others may decide to change the location of the business to somewhere where competition is less.

There are many ways to run competitions between entrepreneurs, without the need to reach customers on the street. Some of the most common in my country are offers, making attractive proposals in the streets with the delivery of brochures, selling better brands at more accessible prices and a variety of products.

Monopoly can make a fool profitable because he knows no one will come close to what he does, so he can exploit. A perfect competition in the other hand is the best thing that can happen to any business, whatsoever it is. First of all, it helps check price and quality of the product served to the public and a standard is maintained.

There are many ways to run competitions between entrepreneurs, without the need to reach customers on the street. Some of the most common in my country are offers, making attractive proposals in the streets with the delivery of brochures, selling better brands at more accessible prices and a variety of products.
You have a good point. It is better to reach out to people without having to go and meet them halfway in an attempt to change their minds into patronizing you. It sounds dirty and debasing if you ask me.

Healthy competition which involves promoting your products or services to your potential customers without spoiling the other products before them but from their usage they will ascertain and pick the best. Competition is highly beneficial to customers the more.

Completion in business are great idea and the best for buisnesses to flourish only if it is healthy and innovative.it makes business man to advance in their skills and educational qualification to help boost their business and economy.

You have a good point. It is better to reach out to people without having to go and meet them halfway in an attempt to change their minds into patronizing you. It sounds dirty and debasing if you ask me.
You're right @Jonaville, just reading the thread I found out, and it really is very low. Even when it comes to distributing these brochures, they do so at the entrances of shopping centers and on street corners. At a safe distance from the business for the customer to make the decision before reaching the site, only he decides which business to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds