Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
All I can say @Jonaville is that it all depends on how the competition is conducted:if it is respectfully or disgracefully done. You can compete with someone and continue as their friends if you compete by improving on your business and not downgrading theirs.

Competing by discouraging Customers from buying at other shops is selfish competition, which is clearly unhealthy as it can lead to serious confrontation with other businesses. So, it all depends on the people competing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes competition is very healthy mostly if it is not resulting to any form of physical rivalry, but if it is done in a very friendly way and if it leads to improvement of those involved in the competition. Competition helps us to improve our business and standards.

Yeah, definitely the competition among business is very lucrative and helpful in advertising and marketing your business. When the will be a competition among the business competitors then the quality and productivity will be more beneficial for customers and also for business too.

One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. ... Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them.

Your experience is very common with us here at Nigeria... Always bringing other people business down to bring others up.... But healthy competition is when your business is original and good then people will always come to come for you.

Competition among business is very healthy for the growth of the business... When there is competition its makes the business owner strive hard to bring out the best in what is offering to the society... So competition is very healthy

Yes as long as you will take it in a good way. Competition is very healthy, it makes you stronger and it will teach you a lot lesson. Competition challenges you but if you got used it, for sure you will make it haha. I have no idea what I'm saying. Competition is normal and and inevitable.

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them

A lot of people have been laid off, the economies across the globe have been hammered by this thing. People are either not working, they have modified schedules, they are struggling. But now is an incredible time for you to reach out to people.

If you don't have any business competitors, You Wont think about branding your own product, you won't think about how to publicise in on the internet or on the television programs, so business competitors gives us the morale to think about boosting our products.

Yes, to me very healthy to compete in business and one important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs and then develop new products or services to meet them.

Competition among business is very healthy.if there is no competition there will be no improvement in products or services.condemimg other people verbally like that is not the right way to compete.

Competition is very health in the market place. It helps to Foster growth in the market place. Competition brings out creativity in people as the will always think of a way to beat the competitor in order to win more customers. The pushes the entrepreneur to think out side of the box in order to thrive more than the rest of the competitor. It also to bring innovation to the market place.

What man actually do isn't that bad but it is a little bit bad becaus we should not go to the extent of tarnishing another's business.
We can persuade customer to buy our goods and services by just giving them a taste of your product compared to others.
[automerge]1612274405[/automerge]
What man actually do isn't that bad but it is a little bit bad becaus we should not go to the extent of tarnishing another's business.
We can persuade customer to buy our goods and services by just giving them a taste of your product compared to others.

There will always be competition in business. Everywhere wants to create a name. A Healthy competition between businesses encourages good customer service, quality products, and fair pricing

Competition among business is no more healthy because every business man or woman is looking for a way to improve it's sales and his or her goods should be well known in the market.The reason behind this is aim of business to make profit.

Competition is very health in the market place. It helps to Foster growth in the market place. Competition brings out creativity in people as the will always think of a way to beat the competitor in order to win more customers. The pushes the entrepreneur to think out side of the box in order to thrive more than the rest of the competitor. It also to bring innovation to the market place.

Yes, competition brings out the creative side of businesses in the best possible way. By way of repackaging their products or services, companies try to be ahead of their competitors in the market and such is also good for consumers.

Rivalry like the one you portrayed is a solid one. There isn't anything awful in that specific method of rivalry. This kind of rivalry prompts decrease in cost of items which implies things would be less expensive and make things reasonable.

Of course competition is part of whatever business you are into. The reason being that there is actually no new business, majority of the business today if not all have been in existence before. So you must understand that your ability to surpass your competitors gives you an edge in your business. So strive to always give product your competitors can not meet up with

Very healthy. Because due to the compwtition among our business, every owner can learn to strategize, think of unique things that they can add to their business to develop it. And motivate everyone to excel. Also its kinda boring a business without a competitor. The owner will be satisfied with what he has just started and the service he provides to his clients or customers will not improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds