Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
Healthy competition in any business is welcomed, and there is nothing wrong with that. when you jealous over some other person's business and try to run your fellow competitor down in that business sector, I think that is when it is not considered healthy. People should learn to be innovative and focus on growing their own business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every competition should be healthy because you are competing for your products to be the best so therefore you tend to offer very quality products/services and also good packaging and a nice marketing strategy. As long as you can offer all these things, your brand will standout no matter the number of competitors.

Competition in business is highly necessary. Imagine a product highly needed with no competition might be cost and not easy to get (accessibility) because the company producing the product might relax and feel they don't have competitora. Competition in business or organization resort to perfect market

Good customer service, quality goods, and fair pricing are promoted by healthy competition between companies. You have a chance to determine the gaps between you and your rivals by making constructive relations with those in your profession.

Good customer service, quality goods, and fair pricing are promoted by healthy competition between companies. You have a chance to determine the gaps between you and your rivals by making constructive relations with those in your profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds